2/7 Skilled Dps lf EST

Keep this short and sweet. I am a 362 equipped Feral Dps with 3/7 exp, 2/7 I have downed.

Ideal raid times are 2 days a week (possibly 3) 8-11 EST. I will not and cannot do anything but 8-11EST. Real life makes it so even an hour or 30mins earlier may be situational and a30mins past 11 is too late. It sucks I have to be so demanding on the time but that is a deciding factor. Please do not post if it is not these times because I will not be able to commit to them. I have experience tanking but am not as comfortable tanking as I am with dpsing. I also have a semi-geared Resto set. 359 equipped. But again, I prefer to play Feral Dps.

I will not faction change. I am not a fan of 25mans. I like the challenge of 10s. A smaller guild or even new guild I love because you really get to know the people you are progressing with.

I am looking for a guild with a "chill" attitude and that loves to joke and insult one another (in a friendly manner) out of and during raids. Of course being mature and professional during progression is a key. Balancing these two makes raiding enjoyable rather than a boring task.

Still looking