[Facebook] uploading vids.

I just came back from Warped Your in MTL and I got a 5-6 vids I'd like to upload, but I want to know how to do it without spamming everyone's wall (uploading em one by one on wall feed). I know it's s tupid question but yea go ahead.

Ill love you forever if you can give me an answer. Thx boiz,
    Chicken

Deleted
    I haven't uploaded many videos to Facebook so I'm not sure I'm qualified to answer, but since nobody else has I might as well try to help.

I believe that when you have finished uploading your videos Facebook will ask you if you want to "post" or "share" your videos. Simply choosing no here will not post the videos on your friends news-feeds per say (it can still come up there if there are sufficient likes and/or comments I believe).
    You can also delete the "posts" created on your wall after uploading each video as theses can be pretty spammy.

I might be wrong on a few details though.

I just tried to upload a vid myself, and it wouldnt go past 99%. it would say like 14.51MB of 14.62Mb uploaded (3seconds remaining) then the timer would slowly go up, left it for about a hour and was still at 14.51MB and would not continue. I would suggest uploading them to Youtube, then posting the link to your playlist on youtube