10+ Year Old Account

Logitech USB headset Repair:

Got a Logitech USB Headset that I use pretty much everyday and there's nothing actually wrong with them... I just feel like its time to replace them, however while I bought these several years ago (4 or 5) at about £25 the equivalent headset today would cost me:

Logitech H555 Headset - Stereo
    Behind-the-neck - Binaural - Semi-open - USB
    Order Code: LOG-100045
    Manf. Code: 981-000262
    Logitech
    8 in stock
    £37.87

(which by the looks of it are pretty much exactly the same.)

All I really need to do though to give this headset I already have a "new leese of life" is to replace the cloth covers for both the earpiece's.

Does anyone know how I might go about doing this?

(And yes I do actually like these, they're comfortable and I can still hear music and movies playing in the backgound while wearing them for use with Vent/Skype/TS/Mumble etc....)

Just use the google shopping search for "headphone pad" or "headphone cushions" and try to get something close to the size of yours. They all stretch a little. Alternatively, take off the pads and bring them to an electronics shop, then buy a pair of cheapie headphones that have similar size ear pieces and use the pads from that.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, thanks hadn't thought of that... turns out they're on ebay new for £20....

But how much is a little? I can't help but think how "fragile" these are... they tear very easily....

It really depends on the pad. :/

I've had some through the years that would stretch almost twice the size, some that would barely budge. The thicker they look though, the more they should stretch. The real thins ones wont have much give to them.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    It really depends on the pad. :/

I've had some through the years that would stretch almost twice the size, some that would barely budge. The thicker they look though, the more they should stretch. The real thins ones wont have much give to them.
    hard to tell all that from a picture

There aren't any electronics shops near me... one of the curses of living out in the country surrounded by miles and miles of grass, trees and water....