Seal of Justice Change

Hellos all. My only wish is that Seal of Justice would proc off of your Judgement, as well as melee attacks. This would be an easy change that I feel would help a lot, and that would create too much of an imbalance. With Seal of Justice being our only snare ability, I feel gimped not being able to keep up with anything with a boost, even with Pursuit of Justice. I feel like I should be rewarded and my job made a little easier when I use my abilities correctly. I'm sure someone feels the same way, eh?

Any thoughts, comments, etc are welcome.

Deleted
    Would love for my holy pala to be able to help the cleavers on my team to catch those annoying shamans! So I vote Hell yeah!

Reducing ones speed to 100% is not considered a snare.

I do believe it used to "slow" from judgement, but was removed due to holy paladin's having a ridiculous advantage over druids and other classes with speed boosts (when they had 40 yard range judgement, and prot/ret was 10 yards).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    I do believe it used to "slow" from judgement, but was removed due to holy paladin's having a ridiculous advantage over druids and other classes with speed boosts (when they had 40 yard range judgement, and prot/ret was 10 yards).

This ^ exactly, the math has been done before & it shows that even with hand of freedom, cleanse, pursuit of justice, long arm of the law & seal of justice ret paladins still end up moving slower then the people they are fighting most of the time because other people have spammable snares, roots & other CC while the paladin can at best remove them from him/her self half the time then go OOM(assuming hand of freedom doesn't get dispelled)

The math has also been done on how long it takes to actually close the gap on someone when all you have is + 22.5% movement speed (which is what pursuit of justice & long arm of the law equate to) & they move at 107% movement speed starting at 30 yards away.
    It ends up being around 200+ seconds to close the gap & that's assuming they are too stupid to use any snares/roots/CC or gap creating abilities.

Granted it does get better with teammates to spam snares on them as well but even after that your time on target is still very bad because of the lack of an instant gap closer or (ranged) root which everyone else already has & has even been admitted by blizzard design & management to be a necessity but that the management wont allow the designers to implement for ret because paladins must be "different" even if that "difference" makes them unable to be balanced.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seal of the Martyr View Post
    well, best part of our LAotL is its variety of uses i.e. closing the gap and opening the gap as well as kiting/fleeing.

well, worst part of it is that it doesnt work immideatly, requires grand 15 yard minimum range to proc, and, generally, sucks.

Granted it is prety good for closing gaps & fleeing from stuff in pve where mobs are too stupid to react accordingly but for pvp situations it's not much better then pursuit of justice was & as we all know POJ has been a joke since it was created.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Deleted
    remove he persuit 'dead zone' and make this seal from from judgements, truth does why shouldn't all seals proc from judge?

15+ Year Old Account
    laotl is garbage it's design idea on paper is perfectly fine but the in-game concept and implementation is trash and the dead zone is the biggest issue behind it. Attach judgement of justice to laotl so Holy can't touch it and were good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?