Thread: Iron Chef

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think there's 202 or 203 recipes in total in game. That includes the epic and the rogue recipe, but it's most definitely possible to get the achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Erm.. I have Ackis and it tells me I only don't have Thistle Tea and Seafood Magnafique. After they took out Sporeling Snack, I'm at 198/200.

I'm not a rogue, so.. /tear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought it before it was removed too. They took it off my counter. I was at 199/200, only needing the Seafood recipe and then they pull the usual 'screw you' crap.. ):

Deleted
    I have every cooking thing in the game, even thistle tea I always like to keep up to date with latest cooking stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    I opened this hoping it was a thread on the show on food network. I am disapoint

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I finally got this the other day on my main. I went through Atlas Loot at first. But due to human error, I overlooked one. Was absolutely crushed when I was at 199/200. So, I downloaded Ackis. It showed me the one I had overlooked. Luckily, it was easy enough to acquire on my Horde toon and transfer over via neutral AH. Darn you "Tasty Lion Chops", lol.

My info on the armory and on the achievement itself were off, so it was kind of frustrating thinking that I needed less than I really did. I'm very happy its all over though, too bad there's no title for it

I had 198/200 and after the last patch it changed to 197/200 did they take 1 out ? I only needed the 2 guild ones to get me too 200

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coldfeet View Post
    I had 198/200 and after the last patch it changed to 197/200 did they take 1 out ? I only needed the 2 guild ones to get me too 200
    They took out Sporeling Snacks from the Sporregar rep.

The Ackis Recipe List addon is often seemingly out of date because the author often makes slight changes which are then flagged as Alpha versions.
    Those will not appear on Curse and will not by default appear on the Curse Client.
    Risking something not working aside as is to be expected with Alpha / Beta versions then you can download manually from Ackis Recipe List @ wowace or by setting the client to check for Alpha releases of the addon.
    Right Click on Ackis Recipe List on the Client, Preferred Release Type, Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by trotdawg2k View Post
    They took out Sporeling Snacks from the Sporregar rep.
    Thanks had me puzzled.

I had a vanilla Thistle tea recipe that was still boe up until 4.0.3a I think. I kept meaning to sell it but I would forget about it. Then they made it rogue only and BoP

dig rat stew was added back into the game, as was undermine clam chowder. i have all recipes in game, save thistle tea.

Deleted
    Then why is my Ackis Addon saying I lack 1 Recipe. And it's the Rogue one. I have no clue how to Track what recipes I got and which I didn't got. I'm looking for that Achievement, for ages to be honest...

Got it two days ago, they added Dig Rat Stew back into game, had to grind Horde Raiders in Southern Barrens, where dwarfes do their excavations. Horde has to kill dwarfes. Dont have epic recipe due to me abandoning compleated quest back in wotlk, i felt so dumb later, also lacking Thisttle tea.