Kingdom of Loathing

Just wanted to support this all-out amazing browser RPG. It's funny, comical, satirical, and is genuinely fun to play.

Not trying to spam or anything -- just supporting an awesome game.

http://www.kingdomofloathing.com

Referral links are not allowed. Don't post them.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-07-18 at 01:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember trying this out a long ass time ago. Wasn't one of the classes called a Pastamancer and one of the others swung around a disco ball as their main form of attack?

I also remember there was an area where all the enemies were old 8-bit Mario enemies and another was an air ship area inhabited by stereotypical Japanese RPG enemies/characters. I remember one was called like the MechaMegaMech.

I also remember there was a chat channel where you were only allowed to talk in haiku.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I remember trying this out a long ass time ago. Wasn't one of the classes called a Pastamancer and one of the others swung around a disco ball as their main form of attack?

I also remember there was an area where all the enemies were old 8-bit Mario enemies and another was an air ship area inhabited by stereotypical Japanese RPG enemies/characters. I remember one was called like the MechaMegaMech.

I also remember there was a chat channel where you were only allowed to talk in haiku.
    ...if that game is like this I will play this game forever. It sounds amazing.

Deleted
    www5.? I'm not normally paranoid, but that caught my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    No clue why it's like that, but it functions fine

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    The reason there is a 5 is because that's the server he's on. The server you're on doesn't matter, it's arbitrary, it can be 1-9. I believe there is also a 0 for testing, but I'm not positive. Technically, you can just go to www.kingdomofloathing.com, and it will assign a random server to you.

Played the game for a number of years, still go on and buy interesting Item of the Months occasionally for when I do play.
    Last edited by frostbiten; 2011-07-18 at 01:18 AM.