Deleted

[Firelands] Raid ID and locks

Hey guys,

Maybe a stupid question. But I was wondering how the raid ID locks work in Firelands. For example, the bosses are in a random order (you can do them in any order).

We killed Beth'tilac and Shannox. We have tries on Rhyolith
    A healer wants to join for the next raid, but has killed Shannox in another raid.
    For our next raid, we will attempt Rhyolith.

Is he locked out for Rhyolith? Technically he has killed the 3rd boss (Shannox) according to the raid ID order.

Ill explain more if you need
    Thanks.

---------- Post added 2011-07-17 at 09:12 PM ----------

Nvm, I believe he is good to go still (strange). I remember in ICC if you took frost first you were saved to Plague and Crimson.

10+ Year Old Account
    your raid id will overwrite his i believe, so he will accept your raid id and be saved to Beth'tilac also. Where firelands is a open world raid. ICC was a gated raid and frost wing was the last gate, blizz was still new to the new raid id changes.

let us know how it turns out, im only going by what someone said!

It depends if there are heroic attempts involved.
    As soon as you attempt a heroic boss, you're pretty much strictly saved to that group.
    On normal he would just save to the extra boss down, on heroic, he wont be able to join at all IIRC.

The only issue would be if he was raid leader and the rest of you tried to zone in. Then you would get an error since you all have one more than his boss down. So as long as he's not raid leader, your good to go.