Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm only reforged to haste on two pieces of gear currently, putting me at 7.21%. I'm highly considering reforging the two to mastery, since from what I've read the difference between the stats is minimal. Also about the comment of our 4p being incredibly weak, I highly disagree. It's easily our best 4p in a long time. Now in comparison to others, I don't know, but man there is nothing bad about 35 second zerks at the end of a fight. Boss dies and you still have 2 seconds of zerk left, that's good times.

Deleted
    i picked up my 2p T12 today and based off what ive read, reforged mastery to haste after getting to 8% hit and 18 exp (26 seems too much for kitty) after this went upto 12% haste and dropped to 11 mastery. Have i gone a bit OTT with the haste? not managed to try dps out yet as i had to tank FL tonight.

If you only have 2p T12 you shouldn't be dropping mastery, because you're most likely still wearing 2p T11. If you have 4p T12, it's a different story, but even then I don't reforge away mastery.

Deleted
    dont have 2p T11, never got lucky with helm or shoulder drops, even then lost em to DKP / rolls. so jus have 2p T12