Deleted

New Warlock Help please!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Souldiety/advanced

i
    know he isnt 85 yet and missing a cape and 1 trinket, i've been leveling this recently, as affliction i am doing 6k+ overall in normals and anything up of 7k as demo, i know the rotation for both, just curious if you guys got any pointers and tips as to help my affliction and demo dps?

much appreciated!

as long as u arent gonna do pvp with him which if u are i ask u to delete your wow.exe folder and/or reroll a good caster class...

if pve then the most ideal spec is drain life afflic spec...

high uptime and no hardcast... solid spec to dps with.... or u can go shadow bolt affli spec.... alot of hardcasts and requires u to stay still not good for high movement fights...

demo is good for starting pvers... its forgiving but their is only so much u can do... spam incen and make sure to keep your pet on boss as much as possible
    Last edited by SuperomegaOP; 2011-07-18 at 02:24 AM.

Honestly with any spec/class, just time your cd's with ability procs and be aware of opportune times to use them. Other than that its pretty much just follow your rotation.

Deleted
    i'm just wondering as i used to clear 8k+ on my fury warrior, and on bosses hitting like 12k in similar gear, this is purely for pve unless lock pvp gets a buff as i realise it's pretty shite
    is life drain still better than SB?

Quote Originally Posted by Demios View Post
    is life drain still better than SB?
    Stick with Shadowbolt filler.

Deleted
    Yup, they nerfed drain life so use SB as filler instead.