Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Still not working. Treid all of that. Can't find one thing though, in my manual it says nothing about where to seat the RAM. I'm 90% sure this isn't the problem because i'm running with just 1 atm and swapped it into all slots (except the one closest to my fan)

---------- Post added 2011-07-19 at 01:59 AM ----------

Found the problem. There was a red light on that was blocked by the fan so i dind't even notice. It was next to the MemOK! switch. According to the manual, its because the DIMM's are incompatable. I didn't think that a DDR3 could be incompatable with something that asks for DDR3's especially since i got very close to what was told to me.

---------- Post added 2011-07-19 at 02:35 AM ----------

LOL pulled an n64. blew on both dimm's. GF

Quote Originally Posted by Consolation View Post

LOL pulled an n64. blew on both dimm's. GF
    Pulled an n64? You must be young. I remember doing that with Atari games and nintendo games! Lol wow I'm old.
    That and using q-tips and alcohol lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, did you get everything up and going? the n64 trick work lol ?
    CM 690II Advanced / Lamptron FC-6 / Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 / G Skill Sniper Series (2x4)8GB 1.25V DDR3 1600 / CM Hyper 212+ / I5 2500k stock / 2x MSI HD 6950 2GB ( Reference / Stock ) Crossfire / Corsair TX850 V2 ES / Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 7200RPM / Sony CD/DVD / Windows 7
    Overclocking almost done! 4.4 GHZ still working on it!! Wait.......where is all that smoke coming from?

Yep. thanks for all your help naadra. Everythings working perfectly. had it up and running last night.