Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Im not a fan or hair..... my hair is faily short... Number 2-3 cut...
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

10+ Year Old Account
    Long hair, Being a male I took a lot of Criticism for being a male with long hair, but 20years on I still have long hair and I don't Know what Id be without it, just wouldn't be well me :P haha

Deleted
    Long black hair:P I used to be blond but currently am readhead (redish blonde naturally). Thinking about dying them black though.
    As for men, I like it when they have longer hair, 10-20cm. Not too short and not too long.

I used to have long hair, but really it's annoying as hell to have long hair if you do sports and/or exercise often. I like long hair, but it's not worth the hassle. If I ever need to pull off the William Wallace look, I'll just wear a wig
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

on me short hair , girls long hair.. u know why =PP

Deleted
    Smooth Like an egg, Do it every 2 to 3 days

Deleted
    I bearly have any hair left on my head so trimmed/shaved for me. I generaly like women with long hair, even though some look really good with short hair. So I guess it just depends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, long or short don't really care.

Girls, LONG ONLY! 99% of girls with 'pixie cuts' look like 10 year old boys with hips and breasts and it's highly disturbing.

Short hair,

If you've ever seen a long-haired girl riding a go-kart getting those long flowing locks getting trapped in the machinery and rear axle (almost completely scalping her as a result), then you'd rush for the nearest barber as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulled View Post
    Long hair, Being a male I took a lot of Criticism for being a male with long hair, but 20years on I still have long hair and I don't Know what Id be without it, just wouldn't be well me :P haha
    Same here, I keep it long and just have it pulled back most of the time. My GF trims it, I clean up the sides every week or so. I can't be arsed to go get buzzed 2-3 times a week to stay neat when a rubber band can do the same thing.

Long. Being a metal fan I gladly support long hair for both guys and girls, but for the girls I also do prefer the long hair over short, looks more beautiful imo. In my own case I know a bunch of people who think I look great with long hair, so that's my thing. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wysmark View Post
    Short hair,

If you've ever seen a long-haired girl riding a go-kart getting those long flowing locks getting trapped in the machinery and rear axle (almost completely scalping her as a result), then you'd rush for the nearest barber as well
    I had a girl in my High School do that and it did sclap the poor thing =(

She's doomed to hats her whole life now. I would suggest a bun when riding go-karts if you have long hair.

I'm a male with hair down to my butt, pretty much my whole life and have never got it caught in anything. I also work on cars for a living with things spinning all around me constantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer long hair, i find women almost always look better with long hair. Except Hale Berry, she pulls of short hair like no other. As for me i have to keep it buzzed, if i let it grow out any at all i end up looking like screech from saved by the bell.

My Deviantart sig by Axa

I have a hair trimmer and just shave it using a #2 clip. Neat, clean and no hassles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh I have long hair personally

It depends on the person's face and build. Mine is not so short, but I prefer people with short hair

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dabs View Post
    short ofc, only nerds have long hair
    Pfft. I will now proceed to point out the majority of Lynyrd Skynyrd's members. Check. Mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Pfft. I will now proceed to point out the majority of Lynyrd Skynyrd's members. Check. Mate.
    Slash

ten characters

My Deviantart sig by Axa

I prefer short/medium hair. I think long hair is a hassle and doesn't really look any better. It doesn't need to be long to be stylish and fashionable.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

10+ Year Old Account
    i have long dreadlocks i like long hair on girls, and on guys i really dont care
    I am immortal, I cannot die
    I have inside me the blood of kings