Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    • Remove the Public Test Realm
    • Separate talent trees into PvP and PvE versions
    • Make the Dungeon Finder realm-only
    • Have solicitors look through the Activision-Blizzard Merger contract and find a loophole that allows Blizzard to become an independent gaming studio - similar to Valve
    • Actively encourage all developers and designers to post on the forums and actually interact with the community
    • Remove all Sparkle Ponies and Retarded Lions from the game, refund all the stupid people that actually bought them, and then add a clausal in the ToS that forbids Blizzard from ever again introducing micro-transactions or premium services to the game.
    • Revert the majority of the so called "convenience changes", like the removal of the Pet Happiness system, the removal of regents, being able to cc without mobs noticing etc
    • Allow signatures on the official forums
    • Apologize for TotC
    • Completely redesign Archaeology to be more similar to the mathematical puzzle quests in Badlands.
    • Make sure all future raids are designed similarly to Ulduar - With at least 10 bosses, interactive hardmodes etc
    • Make all capital cities equally viable as places to hang out - For instance add Valor/Conquest etc vendors to each of them
    • Appologize for hiring Knaak, publicly humiliate him and declare Stormrage as non-cannon
    • Make epics only drop in raids, all gear bought with currencies is blue

That's just off the top of my head
    Last edited by Shadowgale; 2011-07-18 at 10:37 AM. Reason: typo
    He only employs his passion who can make no use of his reason.

Deleted
    Revert WoW back to TBC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I would do one thing.. Wait till the end and undo all these retarded changes that other people came up with.

So we can get terribly bugged content?
    Closed test realm? For people paid to find bugs and not just working on small window raids (as they are only open a short period of time)

PROFIT!
    So after 6 months of QQ for long queue's, you want to make them long again?
    Wait what?
    True.
    They share enough information, this would only lead to QQ that the shared information is bad, not clear enough or that they should work on content instead of communication. And devs/designers aren't trained to talk to the community, so that would be a bad idea.
    Sigh, here is where I stop taking you seriously. PS: Blizzard doesn't have to follow their own ToS.
    So you want a person to be humiliated because you don't like a book? How old are you?
    True.

Tbh lots of these ideas i find stupid especially about abolishing LFG.Its understandable because i come from low populated server and you dont know what a pain that is and how much LFG helped us.So on what i would cahnge in game is abolish PCM and give everbody free transfers possiblity with perhaps 3 months CD from last transfer you did with char.

I wouldn't change anything, but I'd create some stupidly powerful items that would basically put no challenge in the game.
    Like hacked items from D2 that people would just drop in my games (didn't like password games, sometimes you meet good people)!

Deleted
    I'd remove new level content, and keep working on making The Burning Crusade content..(more raids for TBC etc). Sucks to be you Dk's, I'd remove you with the new level content.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    nerf [class]

You can't really do anything better in a day.

You could fire GC, though, just for fun.

I would change nothing.
    Not because everythings fine, hell no...
    But:
    One day is by far NOT enough time to even instruct all people involved

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bring back attunements instantly and remove ALL Tier nerfs.

Deleted
    Separate balance and talent trees for pvp and pve.

Introduce more pvp content with every major patch (battleground, new arena or whatever) not just lousy new seasons.

redesign hunters to use fps-targeting-mechanisms. Aim for the eyes for increased damage/disorientation, feet/legs for slow etc.

EDIT: of course with possible friendly fire, also during raids.

now that i think about it, friendly fire for all aoe attacks.
    Last edited by dense; 2011-07-18 at 11:25 AM.

id nerf all classes by 50%, just to watch the forums explode of QQ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Kohle, content is being tested internally
    It's like any testing-phase: Intern > Closed beta > public beta > live, but PTR combines the closed and public beta in one ptr.
    Yeah yeah but it won't make public patches buggy just cause of no public testing

Quote Originally Posted by akts View Post
    nerf [class]

You can't really do anything better in a day.

You could fire GC, though, just for fun.
    You sir, failed on posting a interesting answer.

Introduce a AQ type build up to a Raid

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

1) nerf all classes and specs then buff them so that pures do 10% more with no effort 20% with and such.
    2) change all talent trees so they are similar to what rift use i.e. you can make w/e spec you want and it will work, maybe not as good as a theory crafted spec but enough to be viable.
    3) players with pvp on now always are yelow when you attack you get a pvp debuff that limits dammage/heal and what not its a % system so that everything can be balanced this is so that no nerfs will occure that will efect pvp badly but dammage pve viability.
    4) all dungons scale some are unlocked at 10, 20, 30, 40 and so on all dungons previously unlocked be upgraded at the ame time like how BGs sortof are at lvl cap there is a HC mode which is as it is now, raid will be similar there normal mode wont scale up but they will have a HC function that brings them to level cap the tear they provide and availibility will be dictated by when they were added in their apropriat expantion.
    5) ultra/nightmair modes will be added and only acessable when you have compleated that dungones standard and HC mode these will be made specificaly to be near un winable it can be done but is there mainly to have a laugh.
    6) proper world events on a weekly/monthy basis i.e. kobold invations and such.
    7) revised honour/valor/conquest/justice convertions i.e 1VP = 20JP kind of stuff.
    8) gear customisation make curent gear look like any other gear you own, re-colouring, and such.

thats about all the stuff i would want to add/change :P
    I am dyslexic and proud to be so.
    so you dont like how I spell ?
    To bad learn to be human or gtfo.

Deleted
    Remove class restrictions from tier tokens, drops have enough randomness as it is.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohle View Post
    You sir, failed on posting a interesting answer.
    You sir, failed at asking a clever question as well. Ha-ha!

Remove 10/25 shared lockouts.
    Make separate raids for 10/25 (eg. ZA/Kara for 10 mans, rest for 25)
    Valor points come ONLY from 25-man raids. Heroic dungeon bosses do not give currency, but random dungeon finder gives 70 (MAX) Justice points, and JP can buy 10-man equivalent items.

This way, 25 man raiders are not forced to do heroics to get their cap every week, and 25 man is harder again, like it should be.

- Remove talent tree locked mechanic
    - Make talent trees specific for pvp (3º spec)
    - Remove heirlooms and make them premium items
    - End whit the previous raids nerfing when new tier is out
    - Make quest lines specific for epic crafted gear (wich you can upgrade them later on when new tiers are out), bound to profession
    - Make armor dismantled for mats for LW/BS/TL
    - Remove tiers from points aquisition
    - Make 10 man content diferent from 25 man content (as before), and itemize gear for each one (as before), remove shared lockdown (as before)
    - World boss events as before and whit city and settlement invasions, gives some rewards by completing the objectives (if chaos is on Azeroth so let it be shown)
    - BRing back pvp titles and the rating maintenance system as Vanilla had
    - Bring back Dungeon Sets, upgradable in Raids by dropped tokens
    - All gear that will be upgradable will change in aspect
    - Arena matches on every city and showed to all players passing by
    - Remove Flymounts
    - Apologise for ToC (as already said)
    - If LFD have to exist at least remove ilevel count from pvp gear and gear who wont fit you choosable role
    - Remove the point system and made it available only for pvp (as before), tokens too, only dropped tokens is for scalable armor sets and tiers, only raid bosses drops them
    - Make gear store tab for each spec, tab for tabards
    - Make all special items from craftable professions available by combining maths, like Chaos Orbs and such, its less painfull to grind mobs then dungeons in a LFD system (so i think)
    - Make a mega questline at Indiana Jones style for Arqueology, whit puzzles, fight events, mini games, etc, gives us some purpose to use the profession

- Add a new mode to raids, Normal, Heroic and Champion and make them something like this:
    - Normal, basic raid composition whit end boss, for thoes who are not much into raids, add some questlines to show off some lore
    - Heroic, hard mode whit 2 or 3 more wings and bosses, whit end boss tactics upgraded and added new ones, you will not start from same place as Normal.
    - Champion, aiming for top guilds, 2 or 3 more bosses, more areas and epic end boss whit killer tactics and alot new spells, make a Legendary drop possible, you will not start from same place as previous modes.
    - All loot scales whit dificulty
    - Add neutral bosses here and there, like Algalon whit few gear drops but worth it of the challenge, mounts and vanity pets for example, make them lore wise and add a title for the kill.

- Quest line for role checking, ill explain:
    - Possibly at level 60 and last level you will give a choice to do a quest line to show what you learned about your role, you will be tossed into training raids and dungeons whit npc's, and according to the role you choose and class you will be given directions and chalenges like a normal raid or dungeon (heal here, decurse there, interrupt, etc etc), ending this questline will be given some scalable gear till last level (like heirlooms whidout xperience bonus), quest made on last level whit be given starter blue pieces same level as drops in first dungeons, non repeable per role.

IF at least this was made ill comeback into the game in no time
    Last edited by konishiwa; 2011-07-18 at 12:37 PM.

Deleted
    1. Put up a classic realm.

2. Try to balance the targets but still make them good in their roles, like arcane mage should do medium damage but buff the raid/group as much as they can and keep the group from running oom. I would never, ever plague my classic vanilla server with "bring the player, not the class". Every spec should have different roles and different playstyles.

Yes, enh shamans. I will remove dual wield and make them use 2hs once again.

3. I would remove kick from rogue. The only classes in that server who have interrupts are shamans and mages.

4. I would limit stun use to rogues and paladins.

5. I would forbid BGing and make PvE optional. I would make the Honor system like it is today, and buff it such as "Gain 50 000 honor from world PvP"= a new title. PvP gear should be bought by honor. The best by using a title that would be hard to get.

6. I would make PvP gear bought from both honor and materials. The materials can be picked up in elite outdoor areas, with hard mobs and mass PvP.

7. Okay, i would actually make BG accessable but just from time to time as events or that would ruin the world PvP.

8. I would keep the new races as playable but remove death knights, sadly.

9. I would put some arena chests around areas where groups is forbidden and there would be all VS all PvP. The chest should detect stealth and knock back rogues etc.

10. Flying mounts is ofc forbidden but i would keep the 20/40 mounts. Instead, more flying masters around, with faster flights and more portals so you can stand in Azshara and teleport instantly down to Gadgetzan.

Thats what i would do. Put up a vanilla server but make it more fun and balanced than before.

I will NOT bring back the 40 man raids and i would make raiding easier by not requiring everyone to farm rep for just one piece of gear.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2011-07-18 at 12:18 PM.