What's for dinner?

This week I'll be alone. My dad and mom go back to germany. What should I cook for dinner? I won't always have pizza or sandwich, and also won't always have dinner in restaurants. I've learned a chinese style of cooking chicken legs. Maybe I'll try that. Do you all have any suggestion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blueberry Pancakes

When in doubt, Ramen Noodles!

10+ Year Old Account
    pasta

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...he-Food-Thread

has lots of recipes and ideas Why not post what you did in that thread so other people can cook your meal.

Deleted
    Just take some chicken, some mushrooms, some unions and some patato slices, throw on some paprika powder and some salt and pepper. Bake it till its nice and goldbrown

Dinner for 3 days!

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    You can't go wrong with some simple stuff. Steak/Chicken/Pork/Beef with some Potatoes and some veg. Most of them will take between 30 and 40 min to cook with the spuds and veg taking 20-30. Yeah pizza is nice but you have to have some form of a diet even if they are away ^^

20-30 minutes for vegetables? Exactly how mushy do you like to eat them? Things like peas, green cabbage, broccoli don't need more than about 5 minutes in simmering/boiling water.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tis the way id go about cookin carrots and stuff. I prefer havin it mushy then eating stuff semi raw

I'm making chicken Parmesan for the family tonight. Mmmm.

| Pm Signature Requests Closed. | My work |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    20-30 minutes for vegetables? Exactly how mushy do you like to eat them? Things like peas, green cabbage, broccoli don't need more than about 5 minutes in simmering/boiling water.
    Boiling might be faster but also strips away most of the nutrition and a good deal of flavor. Roasting the vegetables takes longer but retains texture, nutrition, and enhances flavor. I wouldn't roast peas, cabbage, or broccoli though. Those would be better steamed - or even better - sauteed quickly in a little butter and garlic or shallots.

why don't you eat sausages nad drink beer like a good german? jk/jk

Anyway, you can try preparing healthy food for once. Try making a sald and combine them with fish or some other light-type of meat.

Or you can:
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestion View Post
    When in doubt, Ramen Noodles!
    THIS x 90000
    proud participant of the most epic thread ever: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...an-made/page36

10+ Year Old Account
    Cereal. Always an option.

Unseasoned chicken breasts on the grill. Food for the entire week. Taco seasoning = tacos, Pesto/Basil = Pasta and Chicken, BBQ sauce = Chicken Sangwhich etc

Its easy mode!
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Deleted
    Tofu chicken... mmmmMMM

And it's healthy too!