Deleted

My Weird Graphic option

Hello there! I am ravin470 and i play world of warcraft alot. Now later on some option screwed up my WoW. I got a HP Laptop with graphic card ATI Mobility Radeon 5650. When i have the option "Powersaving" in the ATI options my world of warcraft graphic is good and normal, but i really lag alot. I can barely walk without lagging. When i have the option high resulotion option i can walk, raids everything without lagging. BUT! When i have the high resulotion option my 3D graphic is totaly bugged. Bushes, etc is very screwed up, they are like flat and some of them are standing up 1000yards in the air. Now my question all you is: Does anyone know how to fix this option? Or anything i have to install? So happy for answer. Sadly i can not post a picture yet, but if you would like to help me PM/email me.

Deleted
    Try turning on DirectX 11. It solved my graphic issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I could suggest would be to update your drivers...not very helpful, but it's worked for me in the past with graphic issues.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Powersaving probably downclocks your computer so it's normal with lag using that option.

Bugged graphics sounds like a driver issue, update your video card drivers.