Holy Paladin Question Regarding Ragnaros

Hello, my guild got to Ragnaros last night and after 1.5 hours wipes we managed to get to 55%, a few of our wipes at the start were due to the Sons of Flame hitting the hammer but we practiced it and finally got it down. My question is though, since these Sons of Flame move faster than normal run speed, does Seal of Justice slow them down to normal run speed? So I could just swap seals to slow one?

Thanks for any feedback

Deleted
    We cudnt actually get any slowing effects to work last night, only stuns, so doubt it. Was thinking the same as u, but didnt bother trying.

Haven't tried it either, but I'd say Hammer of Justice is your friend here. Just stun it a second after it gets attackable and you should get it down without too many problems. (in 10 mans even a holy paladin can slow them down long enough).
    Holy wrath glyph is also somewhat decent here, just make sure to save it up for after the hammer runs out.

Stuns, knockbacks, and deathgrip all work...but slows don't. Their speed is based on their health and they get significantly slower as you dps them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsali View Post
    Stuns, knockbacks, and deathgrip all work...but slows don't. Their speed is based on their health and they get significantly slower as you dps them.
    I read that some slows work but not all. I know the Hunter's Freezing(?) trap slows them down because I seen it work last night as we were wiping.

Deleted
    I'm 99% sure that no snares work while the adds are >50%, we have tried DK, Hunter, Mage and Spriest snares and non worked. Only Death Grip and Stuns. With that said, a holy pally is awesome due to the massive amount of stuns one can provide. You can Holy Wrath twice and HoJ once.

I would recommend stunning 2 of them right off the bat with HW, then use HoJ as you see fit. You can also DPS them yourself as they have so little HP than even a healer can make a noticeable difference in their health (and therefore their speed).

Deleted
    Speaking from a 25man PoV. Assign 2 dps to each elemental, spread the lower burst dps out with the burstier ones (arcane mages lol). and assign 1 stun to each elemental.
    Our first kill we didnt have any pushbacks available, since then weve got 2 moonkins now and they just make it easier if someone dies before the 2nd transition as it gives extra time to dps them down.

If your asking for 10man, stun the close ones burst them down. Healers can take down 2 of them on there own if you realy want, it is that easy.

Sorry, yes it is for 10 man

seal of justice does not apply a debuff to the adds.

but you can help with stuns and exorcism.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Sorry, yes it is for 10 man
    Then try to get 3 stacks of HP before the phase starts, wait until the add flies to the position you are assigned to , pop Inquisition, hammer it and spam Exorcism + Holy Shock (and HW after the hammer stun runs out if glyphed) - doing this on one of the outermost adds should usually allow you get it down to low health and buy enough time for your dds to kill it after they have finished theirs.

Glyph of Holy Wrath is a must for first tries at least. Replace LoD glyph and you're good to go.

Deleted
    With the holy wrath glyph u can easily stun 2-3 of them plus with your HoJ u can stun another. That makes 3-4 elementals stunned, if elementals still getting there than your DPS is slacking!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhuman View Post
    With the holy wrath glyph u can easily stun 2-3 of them plus with your HoJ u can stun another. That makes 3-4 elementals stunned, if elementals still getting there than your DPS is slacking!
    Hehe no the DPS aren't slacking, just needed some practice so now we got the phase perfect on the last try of the evening, I know have Holy Wrath glyphed to make it that bit easier. ^.^