Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    Would you bother to read the whole thing ?
    1. I did.

2. put your 4set back on till u get your 2set teir 12.

3. have a good nite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klasis View Post
    You seem like a decent raider since you have accomplished this. Might I ask why you do not use your own knowledge of raiding and gearing to figure this out?
    Because this has turned out to be quite a discussion, no?

Deleted
    Usually you prefer the 3.8 Weapon cause in the end the Top End Dmg is higher then those wit 3.6 Speed of the SAME lvl.

But if the Top Dmg 3.6 Speed Weapon of a HIGHER lvl is better why shouldnt i pick that ?

Cause TV , CS use % of weapon dmg.

Sry i am no native english speaker and maybe i did miss the point

Thank you in advance
    Last edited by mmoc7f80d84073; 2011-07-27 at 03:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seals are not normalised, hence they still profit from a slower weapon speed. That's about the reasoning behind it.
    However ... you may want to do testing on your own, wear Sulfuras for one week, switch to a heroic weapon the other. And then get your results out of WoL.

Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    I did a little bit of testing yesterday in raid and some today in a 5man/dummy. While I cannot provide data, I have an educated guess after trying two different haste builds. Keeping a 1.2 - 1.4 ratio seemed a huge dps plung ( I had to lose mastery to achieve it ) due to the nature of Time on Target and our dps mostly coming out of cds and during cds we're all in the cs-> (->filler->) tv -> cs where mastery is boss. On the other hand prioritizing haste over crit and just putting mastery as king and doing no ratios ( just like Exemplar suggested ), or otherwise said swapping Haste and Crit's positions, appears to be ( imo ) netting me a higher dps, compared to prioritizing crit over haste. Again this is just an educated guess. If you feel like testing new stuff I suggest not going for the ratios but rather just swapping crit and haste's positions in our secondary stat weights and see how that comes out for you.
    Well ofcourse you going to notice a dps increase going crit to haste on a target dummy. Thats why we never test anything on them
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    Well ofcourse you going to notice a dps increase going crit to haste on a target dummy. Thats why we never test anything on them
    Nah Buto , I didn't really look at numbers at all. Just saying what I feel seems bad/good. Too much haste at the loss for mastery looks bad imo.

Two reasons for that off the top of my head : Most of our dps comes from cds and haste there does jack shit unless you bring it down to 3seconds+latency ( which you cannot atm ) and the other one is how often we have to move in and out on boss fights making that extra cd reduction of CS useless.

The good thing about though for haste over crit is the fact the Exo double dips in that : More melee swings = more exos , more haste = spell gcd reduced for Exo. This is all something you all are probably aware of and I'm just boring you out but w/e.

This is all in before how much haste screws with our cd clashes and shit as some have pointed out.

tl:dr; In my opinion haste > crit , but too much haste and you end up with problems.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    No one said one over the other was right I've had more private conversations with Redcape, Exemplar, Rawr and Simucraft developers than most likely anyone on these forums. I am plenty aware where Exemplar is currently sitting at and I've talked to all of them about the stat weights.
    You must not over look the issue of human error. The fact that you might have talked with them means you are using words. You may not even know what you are saying. You may not even know what they are saying. Do we even know anything about what anyone is saying? Because saying stuff, while being a human, means you possibly could have said something in error. I dont know if I trust phones to relay our words properly, because phones were made by humans, who make errors. Maybe the phone code was wrong. Wait, don't tell me you used email. Email is a human creation that uses the internet. The internet can not be trusted because it has code in it, placed there by...you guessed it, HUMANS. So as you can see, Humans are the problem. How can i trust such "talk" between you and this Exemplar?

Did I go to far? My bad, sometimes the internet just grabs a hold and I turn into a forum monster.

Keep working on figuring out this haste, mastery, crit shenanigans. I know I appreciate the work you fellas are doing.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos View Post
    You must not over look the issue of human error. The fact that you might have talked with them means you are using words. You may not even know what you are saying. You may not even know what they are saying. Do we even know anything about what anyone is saying? Because saying stuff, while being a human, means you possibly could have said something in error. I dont know if I trust phones to relay our words properly, because phones were made by humans, who make errors. Maybe the phone code was wrong. Wait, don't tell me you used email. Email is a human creation that uses the internet. The internet can not be trusted because it has code in it, placed there by...you guessed it, HUMANS. So as you can see, Humans are the problem. How can i trust such "talk" between you and this Exemplar?

Did I go to far? My bad, sometimes the internet just grabs a hold and I turn into a forum monster.

Keep working on figuring out this haste, mastery, crit shenanigans. I know I appreciate the work you fellas are doing.
    I've been doing this since TBC I'm plenty familiar with how simulationcraft plots haste and how the value increases and at what rate. I'm also familiar with the spreadsheets and how they determine some of the values. I've always been involved with stat weights since TBC it's nothing new to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?