10+ Year Old Account

[shadow] Having trouble deciding where to upgrade next/ trink question.

I'm currently trying to gear my priest to be able to go into firelands and I have reached the point that I do not know where my most important upgrades stand, I know the pvp gear needs to go but I do not know if I should prioritize killing my last blues or a specific piece first. Any advice will help.

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Natrii/simple

Also I have a question about my Soul Casket, I know it is not really all that great, but for on use trinks when should I pop them? I have been thinking right before I put up my dots after my opening sequence and then on CD from there?

Couple tips, you can get epic gloves from earthen ring, feet from ramkahen, 365 neck from 1 day of fireland dailies, and maybe buy valor bracers if you have gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah After this post i remembered the firelands neck and bought it, it should be updated in Armory now. I was gonna shoot for my t12 gloves after the reset. And the feet are a good idea I forgot about them . I wish I could afford a DMC Volcano I adore that trink on my mage.

Thank you btw.

Deleted
    If you are going to raid you need to pick up a DMC:V, it's still BiS even with heroic FL trinkets together with necro focus or laser lightning trinket thing (lists state differently on the this part).

DMC:V is pennies on my server - used to be 17K but is now about 3K. Keep churning themolten front dailies. Theres a not bad trinket after you have unlocked both druid and shadow factions

Pick up the JP epic rings too
    Last edited by Beav; 2011-07-19 at 07:57 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    DMC:V is totally kickass, definitely get that one. As for on use trinkets, on cooldown sounds about right. Make sure you refresh VT/DP right after you use it, and then again right before the buff wears off. What separates a good shadow priest from an average one is making the most of trinket/power torrent procs through knowing when to refresh dots.
    Other than that, grind out JP for t11 chest and gloves. Try to get a 1hand + offhand from ZA/ZG (for the +40 int enchant). Dunno if 359 boots will actually be better than the 384 pvp ones, you'll have to consult your stat weights for that one (be sure to calculate your own). If they are, it'll be a small upgrade, but a cheap one.
    People complaining about arena queues? Oh, my sweet summer child. What do you know of waiting? Waiting is for the dungeon finder, where the average time is 25 minutes and children are born and live and die all before they find a fucking tank.