Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Starcraft 2 Practice Team!

**EU Peoples! As of now this is US only...if you would like to help organize a EU branch Please say something.**

Hello all! I'm just here to ask if anyone would want to join a Starcraft 2 team? The main goal will be for fun, but also for improving and perhaps joining team leagues! ALL LEAGUES WELCOME!

As for game types, we will mostly be focusing on 1v1, but we will do team games(2v2, 3v3, 4v4) and such ^^

There are some things we aren't sure of, such as when our practice days will be(Main practice days, that is. Which even then are a 'come if you can'. We will still be willing to practice any day) or an actual name, but we are going to hold them to a vote after we get some more members. We will also get a forum soon(ish). The team will be ran as a Dictatorship Monarchy Democracy, with a majority of choices that effect the team will be taken to a vote of all members.

But yeah! I should put more, but I don't know exactly what to say!

If you want to join just yell here, and post an idea for a team name...and stuffs!

- Seam.482, Diamond Zerg.

(officially endorsed by the moderation staff)

10+ Year Old Account
    I will join for practice
    I haven't been able to play in forever so I am going to be so rusty and fail
    My computers still broken but I should get it back sometime this week

I'd love to join this if it actually happens.

Ace.2667 - protoss (for the moment) gold/plat

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome. Bronze Protoss, but I think I'm more silver and haven't been moved up b/c of the lock...

Atheos.548

15+ Year Old Account
    Be sure to post name ideas, otherwise we'll be stuck with a name myself and Ulq pick out!(Bad idea!)

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    (officially endorsed by the moderation staff)
    Pretty certain one person doesn't qualify for an entire body

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Be sure to post name ideas, otherwise we'll be stuck with a name myself and Ulq pick out!(Bad idea!)
    When the name is chosen are you going to create a channel in-game for the group?

Nocturnal.632 Stuck in cheese hell because of the lock, i probably should've been moved by now but it does not matter.

Lets see...names...names....names...god I'm an amazing writer but names always defeat me....what about, Blood Hound(s) ? it is kind of ominous yet at the same time not overused, or even used at all. People like to be scary and ominous in video games lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angael View Post
    When the name is chosen are you going to create a channel in-game for the group?
    Yes I will :3

Quote Originally Posted by Anthoren View Post
    Lets see...names...names....names...god I'm an amazing writer but names always defeat me....what about, Blood Hound(s) ? it is kind of ominous yet at the same time not overused, or even used at all. People like to be scary and ominous in video games lol.
    Nice, adding it to the list ^^

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Yes I will :3

Nice, adding it to the list ^^
    I feel like a special snowflake x3....snowflakes be special yo lol

I'm fairly interested. I've kind of lost my ability to win in 1v1, so it would be nice to get to know several people of the same skill level that I can practice with and mature in my knowledge of the game. As for a name, I've always seemed to like the word Premonition...so, Team Premonition? I don't know, I think it sounds cool. =P I'm a gold 1v1 and diamond 3v3. Name is Spartakick #725

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd join for some good people to practice with. Dorkins.300 gold level zerg player.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthoren View Post
    Nocturnal.632 Stuck in cheese hell because of the lock, i probably should've been moved by now but it does not matter.Lets see...names...names....names...god I'm an amazing writer but names always defeat me....what about, Blood Hound(s) ? it is kind of ominous yet at the same time not overused, or even used at all. People like to be scary and ominous in video games lol.
    This is Starcraft, not some silly FPS game. I really do not think that name is suitable.

Anyways, Bones.219, Master Protoss... If I come up with any good name ideas I will post them. I think something with "Champion(s)" would be suitable. It also needs to be easily condensed for placement in ones SC2 ID, Liquid, oGs, FXO, etc.

I think it might be a good idea to come up with a good 3 letter combination first and fiddle around with the words afterwards. For example, SDC, SKC, the C could be Champions, S would be Star-something... You get the idea.
    Last edited by Zeppelin535; 2011-07-18 at 11:45 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have to agree with the above, that name is pretty silly for an RTS game.

Here's an idea... How about "The Fourth Race" (TFR). It is in reference to one of the best sci-fi shows of all time, Stargate SG1, obviously adapted for SC2. It is also applicable to the RTS scene since Moon, famous WC3 and now SC2 player was called "The Fifth (Fourth? Never played WC3) Race" during his WC3 days for his revolutionary play.

Pwnographer would love a chance to be a part of this

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin535 View Post
    Here's an idea... How about "The Fourth Race" (TFR). It is in reference to one of the best sci-fi shows of all time, Stargate SG1, obviously adapted for SC2. It is also applicable to the RTS scene since Moon, famous WC3 and now SC2 player was called "The Fifth (Fourth? Never played WC3) Race" during his WC3 days for his revolutionary play.
    Yeah... no

15+ Year Old Account
    For now, until we get a team name and thus a forum, use the chat channel "MMOC" to meet up and such. Just so we can get some games in and such and not be sitting around waiting :P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Come on need more peeps for this to be good!