Issue with Battle for Middle Earth 2 piracy protection...

This had been one of my favorite games i kept on my harddrive for years, and about 2 years ago i kept getting a hero unit that would spawn who would invulnerable and knock down all of my buildings. I couldn't figure out what was happening but after doing some searches i realized that was EA's version of piracy protection, despite me purchasing the game legit, and how it tends to happen after a few years without reloading the game or something along those lines. I tried uninstall and reinstall and i'm getting the same issue of this hero unit coming in and wrecking everything. Then i purchased a copy of the game from Amazon for pretty cheap thinking that would solve the issue, but after uninstalling my old game and installing the new one, same problem. As far as i know theres no CD key for this game....anything else i should try after uninstalling to maybe completely clear it from my computer?

Deleted
    Of course theres a CD key

---------- Post added 2011-07-18 at 10:47 PM ----------

And what the fuck why would some random hero come and nuke your base...

( I hate this new forum stuff. Double post and weird shit ftw)
    Last edited by mmoc08e0cbb1c7; 2011-07-18 at 07:48 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is a CD key. If you aren't getting prompted to enter one you have a pirated copy.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right