Heroic Baleroc 25

Just wanted to post another video of this extremely tightly tuned encounter. Maybe this will help some guilds out and also it can help a few resto druids who are having trouble out there. Never have we had so many 1% wipes as we had on this guy. We used 1 tank and 5 healer. We also used a resto druid and a resto shaman...proof you don't need 2 holy paladins and 2 disc priests! So if your guild wants to sit you, tell them it can be done with any comp.

Resto Druid PoV:

Last edited by Sanadoz; 2011-07-18 at 08:35 PM.

Deleted
    Ain't you the pussies that exploited bethilac and got all the records?

Quote Originally Posted by zarzer View Post
    Ain't you the pussies that exploited bethilac and got all the records?
    No exploit. One our trials runs his own world of logs and he got D/Ced mid encounter. He started logging right before the burn phase and that is why the DPS and HPS numbers are so high. Just wait until World of Logs requires minimum damage or certain abilities to appear in the log and it won't appear as a full log/kill.

Lol the unofficial combat log bugged out and WoL does not have an encounter length check in place for Firelands yet. Though I do say that I was extremely amused by all the whispers I got over realid about the amazing numbers we had...

No one cares about your guild killing this boss.

No one wants to read the same thread with the same video.

Please stop.

Interesting to watch. Also, I took the liberty of reporting those two posters above.

If you don't care then don't watch it. I'm primarily posting this so people can see different strats as well as different healing comps that actually can work. You can pretty much only find holy paladin and disc priests in these kills (videos/logs) so a completely different healing comp should prove helpful to some guilds stuck on it.

Man Gimped what an old guild, they been there since day 1. GL in firelands. Pyre represent.. lol.

I must say, as a retired R Druid, That was pretty sweet. I have a couple questions if you could answer them <3 (10 man)

For the R Druid in our raid:
    How to you heal the people with Torment? Im a priest and Im having to spam Flash Heal to keep the DPS up, and I know the druid only has Regrowth as a fast heal.

For all healers:
    Would it be benefical to have each healer take a whole shard phase? Like I do first 3 shards, shaman takes over and I switch to tanks, druid takes over shards, shaman and I got to tanks, etc?

Were doing him again tonight, our lowest being 20% with a pug who had no idea wtf to do.
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucknazty View Post
    I must say, as a retired R Druid, That was pretty sweet. I have a couple questions if you could answer them <3 (10 man)

For the R Druid in our raid:
    How to you heal the people with Torment? Im a priest and Im having to spam Flash Heal to keep the DPS up, and I know the druid only has Regrowth as a fast heal.

For all healers:
    Would it be benefical to have each healer take a whole shard phase? Like I do first 3 shards, shaman takes over and I switch to tanks, druid takes over shards, shaman and I got to tanks, etc?

Were doing him again tonight, our lowest being 20% with a pug who had no idea wtf to do.
    Make sure you have Nature's Bounty for this fight. Rejuving both torment targets plus the tank and nourishing is a great way to gain stacks and heal your target for the first 7 stacks of torment. Then I'd switch to a regrowth or two and then a few healing touches with a swiftmend around 12~. If you fall behind you can use regrowth instead of healing touch. If that isn't enough make sure you get up your lifeblooms during the nourish period. A two stack should more than suffice.

Every healer can solo heal a shard phase. You should have 2 healers that alternate between tank and shard so both of them can build their stacks properly. Your third healer should be primarily healing shards at the beginning to gain A LOT of stacks and only switching for specials such as decimation blade or inferno. After he gains a crap ton of stacks (prob 100+ for normal) your third healer can be full time on tanks.

Do you know Demises?
    Former raider of Accession [US-Stormreaver]

Does rejuv stack the flare?

Were doing shaman to 100, me to 100 (disc priest) and then druid to 100 stacks. Druid is bringing up the rear in heals no matter how we do it.
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

This boss was different for us. Many wipes due to tank dying (1 tank 4 healers), but the first pull we got him to 6% @enrage the boss fell.
    Anyway, it is an extremely tight encounter.
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

I can't wait to start this fight.