LF addon writer - got an idea.

My names Luke and I'm a raid leader in a medcore 25hc guild on the server Kul Tiras. (3day week 1/7hc).

I am looking for an addon that lists the 'available' raid cd's that can be used by our raid grp. I know Ora3 (and probabaly other addons) already list the Raid Cooldown once it has been used and tracks it cd, but with Blizz's insistence with making lots of boss fights require chained Raid Cooldowns (thinking Staghelm, Rhyolith etc), Id like a list that shows me the Raid CDs available right from the start of the fight, and then maybe a seperate box that shows the CD listing closest to being available at the top perhaps. Preferably this would be customisable.

I have searched high and low for an addon such as this. Maybe I am being blind and it exists, if it does please tell me the name. If it doesnt, is there any kind soul out there who fancies making it?

For Example

Warr 1 - Rallying Cry
    Warr 2 Rallying Cry
    Paladin 1 - Divine Guardian
    Priest 1 - Power Word Barrier
    Priest 2 Power Word Barrier

CD

Warr 1 Rallying Cry 45 secs
    Warr 2 Rallying Cry 1:30
    Paladin 1 Divine Guardian 2m

The bit Im specifically looking for is the bold bit. Ora3 already tracks the bit below.

Ty for reading, hopefully someone sees this, likes it, and makes it.. :P

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/hermes.aspx ? Shows whichever raid cooldowns you want, then how long until they're ready.

Deleted
    what the person above me said , hermes is what you need , it shows when its ready and how long the cd is on it.

ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty
    amd jeez that was quick

Quote Originally Posted by Khayal View Post
    ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty
    amd jeez that was quick
    You're welcome :P

Seriously though, don't forget to manually fix the Base Cooldown on Divine Guardian. I haven't fixed it in a release yet.
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/hermes.aspx