Thread: Computer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by karate99 View Post
    There are loads of boards that have H67 in them, could someone give me something more specific
    Would this do? http://www.komplett.se/k/ki.aspx?sku=638541#extra
    That board should do the trick, ye.

The h67 are almost all the same. The difference between h61 and h67. h61 got internal grapics (crap but they are there) and less upgrades can be made to this board. H67 is a P67 which cant overclock.

H67 maybe diff in color or 1 pci/sata but for the rest they are the same (The ***-m boards are just smaller ones with less features but can still do the same as the bigger brothers (less features like no usb front connector)
    The black blood of Yogg'saron causes through me! I AM UNSTOPPALBLE!

Deleted
    And also, do I need a Soundcard to be able to use my headset? (Steelseries Siberia V2)?

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And also, do I need a Soundcard to be able to use my headset? (Steelseries Siberia V2)?
    I can't read the language on the site, but some basic understanding of the spelling, I'm pretty sure that Motherboard has onboard sound.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Nah, onboard sound is sufficient.
    Soundcards are luxury-parts like SSD's. You don't need them, but if you have the money, why not?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Nah, onboard sound is sufficient.
    Soundcards are luxury-parts like SSD's. You don't need them, but if you have the money, why not?
    Okay, is the build fine now or do you see space for improvment in that price range?

Okay, is the build fine now or do you see space for improvment in that price range?
    Try to get a 6790 or a 6770 instead of a 450.

Deleted
    Try to get a 6790 or a 6770 instead of a 450.
    Done. http://www.komplett.se/k/ki.aspx?sku=634524#extra

Well then, I think you're settled
    btw, how much does this build cost?

I really would tell you to look for osmething with a P67 or Z68 chipset. The H61 is a PoS.

Deleted
    Well then, I think you're settled
    btw, how much does this build cost?
    552 euro if you include Windows 7 Home Premium.

---------- Post added 2011-07-19 at 12:24 AM ----------

What graphic settings can this run wow in? And can it run other games such as most things on steam, cod etc? At what FPS?

If you still have a little bit left on your budget, try to squeeze in a 6790/460/6850/ (order from worst to best.

With this build you'll play WoW on full HD with a mix of High/ultra settings. Newer games like crysis 2 you'll have to tone down settings a bit, since the 6770 is a mainstream card.

Might wanna wait for confirmation from more people, since I'm not all that into that segment of GPU's.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2011-07-18 at 10:40 PM.

http://www.inet.se/kundvagn/visa/635341/computer
    Here's my alternative.
    Didn't do too much different.
    4 804 SEK or €518 including shipping (seeing as you need 9,2572 SEK to get €1).

Deleted
    Should I really be going for 8 GB RAM or is that overkill for my budget?

---------- Post added 2011-07-19 at 06:22 AM ----------

Usually when I'm on the computer I run a game, skype, firefox and maybe 1 or 2 programs more sometimes. One can be fraps sometimes.

---------- Post added 2011-07-19 at 05:54 PM ----------

Updated the OP with some upgrades. Like better Graphics card etc.