Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post

Here we go. Something magical about this rifle for me. Most likely because my grandfather used to take me shooting with one of these.
    I don't have one myself, though, due to strict legislation where I live.
    Grrrr I was JUST about to post this haha. I've never actually held or fired a gun before, and I don't think I ever will, but the M1 Garand is a beautiful piece of Americana. It's too bad that it has to exist at all, but what can you do. If I were to purchase a gun it would be an M1 Garand.

As for a pistol, I'd like to add the Colt Single Action Army revolver (I guess it's not technically a pistol, but whatevs)

Classic.

Deleted
    Anyone that says the Desert eagle is just plain wrong. Too big, too heavy, too much recoil and low magazine capacity. A hollow point 9mm or a .45 has just as much stopping power with much more accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    Grrrr I was JUST about to post this haha. I've never actually held or fired a gun before, and I don't think I ever will, but the M1 Garand is a beautiful piece of Americana. It's too bad that it has to exist at all, but what can you do. If I were to purchase a gun it would be an M1 Garand.

As for a pistol, I'd like to add the Colt Single Action Army revolver (I guess it's not technically a pistol, but whatevs)

Classic.
    It counts in this thread, i have a fondness for the old wild west weapons too.

---------- Post added 2011-07-20 at 04:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by McSteve16 View Post

SIG SG-550-1 Sniper Rifle
    Why would you want a sniper rifle with 5.56 rounds? In my view, that makes it one of the worst sniper rifles in the world.
    Last edited by mmoc11d1e9aab8; 2011-07-20 at 03:00 PM.