Thread: BitCoins

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saithes View Post
    Nvidia's implementation of OpenCL is still quite inferior and CUDA isn't optimized very well for bitcoin mining I had 2 GTX 460s before and my 6970 gets 2.5x more MHash/s than both of my GTX 460's combined lol
    how about when I do my upgrade to a 560ti?
    Probably still won't cut it.
    I has such a sad.

Oh well - not like I need to burn up my components anyhow. I'll have to find something else I can do to make free money!

Quote Originally Posted by ikas6 View Post
    soooooo...it should just say "connecting" and then nothing else? nothing really will happen or?...
    If you have it configured right, no, it should say somethign about xxx Mhash / sec

I'm wondering if you hear what people know about cryptography and blockchain. Therefore, you will need to check the blog that gives you all the information about blockchain and cryptocurrency. You can find all the detailed information on the bitcoindata.org blog. They describe all these moments in great detail.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm still heavily invested in Dutch Tulips. As soon as I can make my money back from that I'm jumping head first into Crypto. Can't wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this as its a decade old
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab