Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

What is your anti-class?

People always talk about anti-classes, just wanted to see if there was a general view on which classes countered others?

Death Knight x100000000000000

Frost Mage x2

Guess that's it.
    asd

Deleted
    Rogue and Mage - Hate them!!!!!!

What I mean was like, what class is meant beat other classes, Like for example Frost mage SHOULD beat warriors in a 1v1, what are the others?

As a DK who is very new to the PVP side of the game... everything.

Frost mages especially...I can't even touch. But most classes are incredibly hard for me I just can't seem to reduce dmg taken or put out significant damage, starting to wonder if I'm doing something wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say Rogues are the antithesis of Hunters. Hunters are long range kiters, and handle melee classes pretty well, but rogues are probably the worst when it comes to trying to get some range on your opponent. At least in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Siul1313 View Post
    As a DK who is very new to the PVP side of the game... everything.

Frost mages especially...I can't even touch. But most classes are incredibly hard for me I just can't seem to reduce dmg taken or put out significant damage, starting to wonder if I'm doing something wrong.
    If you're new to PvP, part of it could just be that you're lacking resilience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Freakin DK's man. Can't stand em most of the time.

I can't tell you what class counters which class and it's not so much as being "countered" as it is being utterly "steamrolled".

Mage - Death Knights.

Warlock - Everything. Especially death knights.

Hunter - Every melee class, particular Feral druids and death knights. Healers.

I think it's pretty obvious that death knights need to be toned down dramatically.

Oh and before I forget, mages are far from overpowered. I only have about three pieces of PvP gear on at the moment but I can kill them easily and that's quite the accomplishment given that I am a mediocre hunter.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Resto Druid - Ele Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    frost mages, blood dks, retri palla and all the healers win PvP gear/over2k resilience :P

playing hunter so;
    arch-enemies: Rogues, enhance shamans, ferals, (cannot be kited very well) (warrior to an extent, still easier than the other 3 i mentioned), warlocks is real annoying aswell.
    Not so bad; dk's

10+ Year Old Account
    im not a huge pvper but i do find rogues to be very annoying from a warlocks perspective due to the stuns and them running a circle around me i cant get a fear so i cant really recover from it however warlocks do stand a WAY better chance when they get the first hit.

Everyones self-worth should only be measured by how useful they would be in the Zombie Apocalypse.

everything

Frost mage SHOULD beat: rogue, warrior, paladin, druid, warlock, all healers.

Out of those frost mages HARD COUNTER: warrior, paladin.

As a sub rogue, a decent feral druid is unkillable, and a really good hunter has a sight advantage.
    Bad hunters are still ezpz :3
    Frost mages are the most even + fun duels :3

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Frost mage SHOULD beat: rogue, warrior, paladin, druid, warlock, all healers.

Out of those frost mages HARD COUNTER: warrior, paladin.
    i dont know about the rest, but i play a warlock and warlocks counter mages

Quote Originally Posted by Magivante View Post
    I can't tell you what class counters which class and it's not so much as being "countered" as it is being utterly "steamrolled".

Mage - Death Knights.

Warlock - Everything. Especially death knights.

Hunter - Every melee class, particular Feral druids and death knights. Healers.

I think it's pretty obvious that death knights need to be toned down dramatically.

Oh and before I forget, mages are far from overpowered. I only have about three pieces of PvP gear on at the moment but I can kill them easily and that's quite the accomplishment given that I am a mediocre hunter.
    Hunters are pretty much the hard counters to mages now. Its really a landslide in favor of hunters in a 1v1 situation.

That said, if melee are giving you trouble as a hunter you seriously need some help

any dk, rogues, warriors, shamans, druids.. all of these counter my class perfectly. guess what class i am
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Quote Originally Posted by plun View Post
    i dont know about the rest, but i play a warlock and warlocks counter mages
    A great frost mage will annihilate ANY other class of ANY skill. That includes hunters, death knights and locks despite the vast population of WoW being able to steam roll mediocre frost mages on their hunters locks and dk's.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think everyone can say rogues, Dks, and mages.