Thread: Trinket choise.

Trinket choise.

So basicly i killed Alysrazor for the first time to day and got the trinket Eye of Blazing Power.
    The thing is that i already have the alchemy trinket and Fall of mortality.

So i wonder which trinket should i change the Alch trinket or Fall?

Armory link.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Piitz/advanced

None TBH. The eye is just terrible. Go with your old trinkets.

Why is it terrible tbh? Its a extra heal for free? "All healing is good healing except if its on the boss?"

Deleted
    iirc it had a very long inner CD, saw a discussion about this some weeks ago. But of those two, i think i'd replace the Alchemist Stone first.

Quote Originally Posted by Piitz View Post
    Why is it terrible tbh? Its a extra heal for free? "All healing is good healing except if its on the boss?"
    It's not free. It's at the cost of the proc of fall of mortality or the potion mana gain. The proc cant heal the boss so that doesnt matter. Basically do you think an HL is worth losing the bonus's to your other trinkets. All your gaining is random throughput. The mp5 bonus of spirit on FoM and extra pot gain > about 5-10 hl's over the course of an average fight.

Tandoor of Something Novel

man allways the same reply's i get from peopple with the iq of a appel.

Quote Originally Posted by Piitz View Post
    The only thing you gain is, +62 intellect. The proc is useless. FoM proc is way better than the eyes. And alchemist stones haste rating along with the +mana from potions worth a lot more than +62 int and a random healing proc.

stick with old trinkets, the new ones blow. Trinkets like DMC:T, Alchemy trinket, FoM, JoAR, Shard of Woe, Tyrandes Doll are all better then the current healing trinkets in firelands.

And naturally Shard of Woe will remain BIS for the remainder (its the Meteorite Crystal of cata.)

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Deleted
    new proc + increase in intel vs old proc...

hard to say.
    can the proc heal go through a becon? does it gain from your spellpower? does it gain from +%heal talents, does it have an icd? if not and you pop holy radiance can it proc of each person you heal with radiance ie crap loads in a 25man.

if the new proc has no icd i would say it's better on any fight where radiance can proc it. as radiance with it's cd and nubmer of people healed will get you loads of this healing. and it wil never be overhealing unles everyone is on almost full hp.

it all depends on it's potential to proc from radiance + icd.

I think I would rank the holy paladin trinket options as follows:

1. Shard of Woe
    2. Heroic Jaws of Defeat
    3. Heroic Fall of Mortality
    4. Jaws of Defeat
    5. Tyrande's Favorite Doll
    6. Darkmoon Card: Tsunami
    7. Fall of Mortality
    8. Core of Ripeness
    9. Heroic Eye of Blazing Power
    10. Eye of Blazing Power
    11. Heroic Jar of Ancient Remedies
    12. Moonwell Phial
    13. Avengers of Hyjal revered trinket
    13. Jar of Ancient Remedies

I am with everyone else on Eye of Blazing Power, the random heal is as likely to hit a pet or overheal than actually do anything when you actually need it. The trinket is essentially Althor's Abacus 2.0; and I was never a fan of that ICC trinket on any class even when regen was a near non-issue.

Shard of Woe is probably going to remain BiS for another 2-3 tiers. The information on EJ is that currently Jaws of Defeat only procs single stacks from spell use; even on multiple target direct heals like LoD, so the value of that trinket is going to be dependent on how many stacks you can accumulate. The math that I have seen (and I forget where this was posted) is that Heroic Jaws beats Heroic FoM, and regular Jaws slots in ahead of any of the 359 INT trinkets.

At the 359 ilevel, Tyrande's Favorite Doll is pretty over budget in terms of regen and is barely weaker than 372 FoM/378 Jaws. DMC: Tsunami is still an excellent trinket that is very accessible. 359 FoM and Core of Ripeness are quite a bit weaker than DMC/Tyrandes.

Jar is a pretty awful trinket for holy paladins; you gain maybe 100-150 mp5 more than a 359 INT trinket, but lose 321 INT, which is just a terrible tradeoff. The 365 Moonwell Phial might be situationally useful if you use the mastery proc before using a lot of direct heals. The 378 Avengers of Hyjal spirit/INT on use trinket looks to be just terrible for its' ilevel.