Two Worlds II(PC)

On sale for about 19 dollars. Anyone who owns this game tell me how it is? How is the online?

Two Worlds II is definitely better than the first one, but it still lacks a lot of polish. The movement is very sluggish and often non-responsive. Many enemies can be killed by simply kiting them. Certain enemies can only be damaged by things they are weak against, but I've had instances where they aren't damaged by anything (even if they are weak to it.) Also, I played the online a few times...and it sucks. The best thing about the game is the spellcasting system. I absolutely love it, and I wish I could see a better game with the exact magic system in there.

Honestly man, it feels like a really bad attempt at combining Oblivion and Fable II.

You can spent that $19 on something much better.
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

Crap. It might keep you playing to the end, but not only is the ending stupid but you won't feel any sense of satisfaction upon completing it.

It has its highlights, but the mechanics are underdeveloped and the bugs are numerous. None of the decisions you make really matter in the game, and simply make it seem like you've made an impact. The voices are all horrible, but the main character is so irritably annoying. Nobody has any characterization aside from maybe a 2-dimensional base personality, and the "romance" you develop with some orc chick is so underwhelming and uninvolved in the story it would have been better off excluded.

EDIT: Also ,the final boss is such a dissapointment I threw away the controller after beating him, and I usually only get pissed off at a game if I'm dying a lot.