10+ Year Old Account

Most played Worgen/Goblin classes?

Now that we're deep into Cata, does anyone know that the most popular classes are for Worgen and Goblins?

If I had to guess off the top of my head, I'd say maybe Worgen Warriors and Goblin Shaman

inb4 some idiot posts warcraftcensus stuff

Agree with OP, but will add Rogues for both also.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

I've seen more Hunter Worgen and Goblin Mages on Terenas US then anything else, maybe Druids for Worgens too.

Most shaman i see these days are goblin. In PVP worgens are mostly hunters or warriors

As Alliance, I see the majority of Worgen as hunters or warriors, if I had to choose between the two (and they're rather close), I'd probably have to say warriors.

As for goblins, I'm not exactly sure. Based off what I see in battlegrounds (the only real interaction I have with Horde), I'd have to say I see a fair amount of goblin mages. But, that might just be because they're the ones who usually own me!

I have to say there are so many Worgen Hunters and Goblin Rogues on my sever.
    Worgen Druids and Goblin Shamans take the second place

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen Druid

Goblin Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Worgen Druid

Goblin Rogue

I actually have both lol.

ive seen more Worgen then Goblins,

10+ Year Old Account
    Seen a fair amount of Goblin Warriors myself, Worgen is Druid as others have said, or maybe DK.

I think Goblin mages are possibly the most common? Seem to see a lot of them hanging around in Orgrimmar. That said, I play a Goblin Shaman myself.
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.