View Poll Results: Is it hard having a hot Sister?

Voters
17. This poll is closed
  • Yes it is... If she wasn't my Sister I would...

4 23.53%
  • A bit, but not to the point of having any impact on me

0 0%
  • Not really, I'm indifferent to her ''hotness''

5 29.41%
  • Ofc not, jesus that's so perverted!

8 47.06%
    Deleted

Is it hard to have a hot Sister?

If you're reading this, do you have a Sister that you think is hot?

If yes, don't you have impulses? Or suffer with that ? Like '' omg if she wasn't my sister.......... "

I would love to know how's the feeling of having a hot Sister. I only have a Brother that is 6 years older then me and he's a nap so :P

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is sooooo ackwerd...

I really don't think you should think of your own flesh and blood hot <.<

In fact.. It's quite disturbing

Deleted
    My sister is 22 years old and quite attractive, when I think about it outside the brother box.
    I never thought about doing anything with her, even though she used to walk around the house with her breasts out.
    OP, if you had a sister you would dread doing anything with her as if she was a grandma. Trust me.
    Last edited by mmocff1d107bf9; 2011-07-19 at 08:33 AM.

I have a sister, I'm 21 and she's 20. I have never, and really can't, see her as anything other than a sister. Whenever she asks me how she looks before going out, I try all I want but I just can't form an opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renowned View Post
    I have a sister, I'm 21 and she's 20. I have never, and really can't, see her as anything other than a sister. Whenever she asks me how she looks before going out, I try all I want but I just can't form an opinion.
    And when you say "you look great" they're like "what is that supposed to mean?"

Been there, done that, just not with a sister (got two brothers, no sister), was a cousin.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing wrong with seeing anyone as attractive. It's natural and our bodies are designed to be attracted to other people. It doesn't matter if that person is our brother, sister, mom, dad, cousin, or whatever. Hell, you can even see someone underage as attractive and there is still nothing wrong with that.

Now, seeing and acting are two different things. It would be wrong to make advances towards someone underage or towards a relative. Noticing and acknowledging someone's attractiveness to you isn't wrong. It's what you do that can cross the line. If you deny that you see someone like you sister as attractive because you are "supposed" to then you are just lying to yourself if you truly do think they are attractive.

With all that said, I don't find my sister attractive so can't speak on the matter of attractive sisters.

Deleted
    Only have a half-sister(If that's the right word for it, same mother but different father) but I don't see her as "good looking" since I look better.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    only hard to accept that my parents made three good looking girls, and my early-balding expanding-waist monstrosity...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

pretty sure there's something somewhere in our brains that (most of the time) prevents us from feeling attracted to siblings

I think, maybe

I have a sis, 7 years older than me and I don't feel any desire for her. She's like my best friend. If you feel a sexual desire for your best friend, or simply can't see the difference between a best friend and a sexual partner, then there's something wrong with you.
    proud participant of the most epic thread ever: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...an-made/page36

Deleted
    This is just nasty, people actually said yes =/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    This is just nasty, people actually said yes =/
    Again, just because you see someone as hot or good looking doesn't mean you are looking to bang them. They are two different things.

I have 5 sisters, guess I am lucky they are all ugly to me. One of them, the only one I get along with, she's one of my best friends, and sometimes I think she's cute but the same way I think my cats are cute. I feel sorry for guys who do have hot sisters, that would have to suck. One of my sister in laws has no problem walking out of the shower with just a towel on, she can be good looking but her and I don't get along so I have that from stopping me from ever liking her.

Only hard thing was me and my sister went to the same high school so everyone would talk about how hot she was to me

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread is a bit.. over the line. Closed.