Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i am assuming that we are talkign about normal mode here. If your having trouble sending peopel up then dont. then p2 dps requirement for killing her at full hp is woefully low in normal mode. Just make sure you are rotating healign cooldowns around 25 stacks on. You could probably pug this fight if you dont send anyone up. also have classes with frequent drs soakign the kamikazee spiders outside the center where the raid stands.
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Deleted
    the problem can be for the few who do go up that if there are some left on the webs they can 'spit' upwards causing extra damadge to your tank+healers who are having lots of fire aoe and tank damadge to heal anyway. much beter to have them melleing down below than spiting on the guys up above.

Honestly if you are ~16k dps this fight you are doing your job if you are taunting spinners like you should be in 1st phase. Sure you can do more but it depends on gear imo. I myself am still useing a crappy 359ilvl pvp weap still and that hurts my damage. That still doesn't stop me from pulling 20k dps sometimes though especially on fights like Baelroc!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    i am assuming that we are talkign about normal mode here. If your having trouble sending peopel up then dont. then p2 dps requirement for killing her at full hp is woefully low in normal mode. Just make sure you are rotating healign cooldowns around 25 stacks on. You could probably pug this fight if you dont send anyone up. also have classes with frequent drs soakign the kamikazee spiders outside the center where the raid stands.
    That will be difficult in all fairness. If you're having problems sending people up then you have a dps problem. Now, to take Beth from 100% to dead in a healing manageable time is about 2mins 30seconds. If each tank is doing 10k dps, then if you have 5 dps, to take this down, as a bare minimum, needs to be doing 24k. Once you get to about 25stacks (if you have a dps issue like these guys do) then your healers will not be awesome enough to last much further than this. Seeing as he gets to 25 stacks at about 2mins 30seconds anyway...
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

my job is to nuke the drones , open wings on first drone , GoAk on second drone , third drone a range dps will help me , when Beth is down we nuke him while killing the third drone ur AW will be mostly Available

Pretty much what Matrlx said, time your CDs on the drones and you'll be doing fine. Don't worry about your dps though, since the drones don't take long to kill and the phase change on Beth, dont be surprised if your DPS is lower than usual. Look beyond the meters.

Deleted
    When the adds are taunted down, they deal a lot less damage (at least according to our healers). Ret can also do great aoe dps on the small spiders.

Sadly our guild's tanks slack like hell and I've had to switch to offspec in 90% of our raids - in pretty much all of our first kills.

Pref range dps on small spider coz if u wanna AOE u need to be near them = more heal for u more then Ranged Dpsers but Being on the drone and the 2nd tank Taunting him well , u wont get alot of damage

Deleted
    ask to be up for the first time you can get alot of damage on beth with pet/zeal/AW, after that one you stay down and SoR/DS spinners and single target drone.. your second Goak will come back up during P2/Heroism when beth is down.

i totally dont understand why rets are assigned downstairs....

im a ret and assigned top because 2 very important reasons

1. i can taunt and bring down my own web
    2. ret dps is very bursty, we arent class with very stable dps but instead bursts of 20 sec cds of max damage which is perfect for bosses with huge downtimes..

on side note... 15-16k dps doesnt matter... you dont need very high dps before you hit phase 2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anthell View Post
    i totally dont understand why rets are assigned downstairs....

im a ret and assigned top because 2 very important reasons

1. i can taunt and bring down my own web
    2. ret dps is very bursty, we arent class with very stable dps but instead bursts of 20 sec cds of max damage which is perfect for bosses with huge downtimes..

on side note... 15-16k dps doesnt matter... you dont need very high dps before you hit phase 2
    first time you go up you are prolly better then most classes yes, second time you wont have any cd up = gg and all classes will outdps you if played properly.

the second phase is the important phase to ret paladin u can burst all ur cds without moving

Beth'tilac as well as Alysrazor has something in common; lots of running back and fort with much downtime, I wouldn't be that concerned about it. Firelands is the least melee firendly raid I have ever been in.
    There is this thing called being so open-minded your brains fall out.

-Richard Dawkins

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyloll View Post
    first time you go up you are prolly better then most classes yes, second time you wont have any cd up = gg and all classes will outdps you if played properly.
    if no drones go up it takes 82~ secs inbetween each jump down
    so you can goak the first + wings, do meh damg the 2nd and then have wings back for the 3rd, poping wings near the start of 3rd up phase means that you only have to wait 1 and a bit minutes down below before you can wings again which is about the same ammount of time before you will heroism. meaning you can goak+wings that heroism while being able to use a cd each up phase except the 2nd.