Deleted

A better combat log/death log?

Hello guys, i'm looking for any add-on that clean up a bit the combat log, becase it's very difficult after a wipe to check what happened to me or to someone else (i mean all that shit about buffs that disappear from dead players). Or just something that keep track of all death in the raid and what happened the last xx seconds before. I tried Acheron but it doesn't tell you the name of the spell and sometimes it doesn't even work. Well I need a WOL in game to be clear.
    Feel free to post any alternatives or idea!

recount can do all that

Deleted
    Yeah, both recount and skada do that but it's not a complete overview and it's quite difficult to read for me :S I'm looking for something like the combat log:
    ex. xxxxxx hit xxxxxx for xxxxxx (xxx blocked/absorbed) (xxx overkill)
    but better and more clean

Actually the ingame combatlog can do that, just filter out the stuff you dont want.

Its always a pain to read. Personally I use Recount and a bit of interpretation. On recount go to the Deaths page and click the person you want to see the death for. Untick all the options apart from Damage Taken to see what killed him, paying particular attention to the time stamps. If you think its a healing problem, put on Healing Taken, paying particular attention to the time stamps.

I can normally get to the bottom of most deaths, although occasionally I see it jump to 0 for no reason.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

i use HitsMode5 and Death Note both found on wowace sorry i cant post links yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whatasham View Post
    i use HitsMode5 and Death Note both found on wowace sorry i cant post links yet
    They seems what i was looking for! I'll try them both to see which is the best.

Hello

You can try RDX.
    There is a combat logger facility inside, you can analyse, save, open, transfert logs between members of the raid.

Sorry I can't post any link, pictures

I've been using Acheron along with some LUA editing: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/acheron.aspx - useful for seeing damage received, heals received and debuffs/buffs.

Yep I updated the Acheron.Lua to work perfect with patch 4.2. Download this and put it in your Acheron addon folder.

http://uploading.com/files/a21bbb6m/Acheron.lua/

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I would suggest Grim Reaper, but it hasn't been updated for 4.2

There also is "Ketho CombatLog, but it only shows the killing blows
    Last edited by Ketho; 2011-07-19 at 02:47 PM.

I use Eavesdrop. Its very simple to use. http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...aves-drop.aspx