Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Antec is 59.99 at the moment ($30 dollar rebate and promo code) and the Cool Master HAF 922 is 99.99. That puts the Antec alot cheaper then the CM HAF. I checkeed out the NzXT phantom and the Corsairs however they all seemed fairly expensive. Right now I'm kinda leaning towards the Antec, it's cheaper and looks a bit better in my opinion, even if its lacking the tool less install and cable management that the CM has. They both perform the same right?

Also (this may seem like a stupid question) will I need a network card for this build? I cant seem to see a port on the motherboard.
    Last edited by Deadlygrip; 2011-07-21 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlygrip View Post
    The Antec is 59.99 at the moment ($30 dollar rebate and promo code) and the Cool Master HAF 922 is 99.99. That puts the Antec alot cheaper then the CM HAF. I checkeed out the NzXT phantom and the Corsairs however they all seemed fairly expensive. Right now I'm kinda leaning towards the Antec, it's cheaper and looks a bit better in my opinion, even if its lacking the tool less install and cable management that the CM has. They both perform the same right?

Also (this may seem like a stupid question) will I need a network card for this build? I cant seem to see a port on the motherboard.
    Hey grip, I wasnt sure about your price point when I suggested the corsair cases but I'll strongly suggest getting the coolermaster HAF 912 over the Antec 900. Last I checked the HAF 912 was going for $55 on newegg and although the antec 900 is 59.99 atm consider that poor cable management decreases air flow which can increase the temps inside your case and shorten the life of your components.

I have the Antec 900 and its a dust magnet trust me. You are going to have to open it up and do a major cleaning every month to keep every thing in tip top shape and going around with a can of compressed air weekly wouldnt hurt either. Please note the 59.99 antec 900 offering is NOT the antec 900 V3 with dust filters. Be aware Antec made different versions of the 900 case.

And if you look at the price of the Antec 900 V3 (119.99 + 9.99 shipping on newegg) you might as well go for the HAF 922 or 912 instead. Lower price and more features.

Edit: To answer your network card question, I'm assuming this: Gigabyte GA-Z68 UD-4 is the board in question. It does have a NiC built in. No additional card needed ^^
    Last edited by TaintedOne; 2011-07-21 at 11:23 PM.
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |