Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Where in his post did you see him saying Swifty has ever said he was an amazing player, but isn't? People like you irk me, if you read the actual topic you would see that there are people saying it would be a dream team and best team ever and whatnot, Jubite's reply was to them, not to Swifty.

Haha awesome, i support.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trispec View Post
    Where in any of swiftys stuff did you see him saying he was an amazing player?
    when in any of his replies did you see him saying that swifty said he's a good player?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trispec View Post
    Where in any of swiftys stuff did you see him saying he was an amazing player?
    Where in that post did he say that Swifty claimed to be an amazing player? Hurp.

He just said "he wasn't that great", and it's true. He made good videos, but wasn't overly spectacular at the game.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

I thought Swifty was an Ok-guy until I heard about this last dramatic event.

1) Don't host contests on property that is not yours. IE: Blizzards servers.
    - And for those "he didn't mean to" idiots. Yes, he did. He hosted the event and was inviting people to contest. Crashed 3 servers even.

2) Don't get banned for doing something like this and apologize as an afterthought, nobody cares. And quit it with the dramatics on youtube... ****.

3) I hope he stays banned and I hope all his dumb followers get banned. I hope all 5,000 of them do. And people that flood customer service with non-important crap about swifty that prevents people with REAL issues from getting support. Somebody that's having a real problem shouldn't get impeded because of somebody who got banned for causing REAL PROBLEMS. Like, CRASHING SERVERS!

Would you people stop promoting this ignorant ****er?

You virgins needs to relax with all the hatred towards other humans

Inc an average 2.2k rated team...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenethon View Post
    Agreed. I'm sick of hearing about these "famous" players.....
    Are you? Then why did you come in thread and post it? Did't you read Thread titel? did't you see " 2vs2 - Athene / Swifty " ? Stop Cry then. Dont Click on it if you dont like them...

Not so hard? right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sookiie View Post
    Oh boy the amount of people saying they are sick of hearing about stuff. Why don't you avoid reading those threads?
    Cause then people cant moan about them. :P
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

10+ Year Old Account
    10,000 fanboys just orgasmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bajheera is way more entertaining
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

where's all that fanboyism coming from?

You're gullable if you believe in ANY of it.

Swifty was NEVER gonna be permabanned for something like that, he's probably the most famous (still playing WoW) name and gives them TONS of promo, videos and audience. I wouldn't be suprised if Blizzard found a way to perma-ban him just so people could talk about them for a day and then undo it.

Athene, well I doubt he would come back, and as far as I know Swifty is no Gladiator so why would he waste his time with him + he stated he'd come back to help him gear, well he has his character back.

I'd like to see this happen maybe once as a special one day thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    where's all that fanboyism coming from?
    wet dreams

Quote Originally Posted by fity2cent View Post
    I thought Swifty was an Ok-guy until I heard about this last dramatic event.

1) Don't host contests on property that is not yours. IE: Blizzards servers.
    - And for those "he didn't mean to" idiots. Yes, he did. He hosted the event and was inviting people to contest. Crashed 3 servers even.

2) Don't get banned for doing something like this and apologize as an afterthought, nobody cares. And quit it with the dramatics on youtube... ****.

3) I hope he stays banned and I hope all his dumb followers get banned. I hope all 5,000 of them do. And people that flood customer service with non-important crap about swifty that prevents people with REAL issues from getting support. Somebody that's having a real problem shouldn't get impeded because of somebody who got banned for causing REAL PROBLEMS. Like, CRASHING SERVERS!

Would you people stop promoting this ignorant ****er?
    Yeah! Stop promoting any kind of community events in my MMO! All I wanted was sit in SW and wait for next HC to pop up ffs!
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    I would be crap anyway. Athene's good and Swifty's nothing more than an average Joe, but that's moot seeing as it's just a publicity stunt anyway.
    And you really do have to be extraordinary playing a warrior right?
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    And you really do have to be extraordinary playing a warrior right?
    So true

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Can't we just let the Athene and Swifty characters die out soon? They've never been interesting.
    Fixed it for you.

How can you tell if athene is any good. It doesnt look like any of his videos have him playing or showing him play the game. Its all him spewing crap about "I AM DA BEST IN DA WORLD!"

both those nerds shit me.
    this game sucks