Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by rektlol View Post
    both those nerds shit me.
    You must be quite a brown guy then. And smelly.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallinginreverse View Post
    How can you tell if athene is any good. It doesnt look like any of his videos have him playing or showing him play the game. Its all him spewing crap about "I AM DA BEST IN DA WORLD!"
    He got rank 1 in every bracket (2v2,3v3 and 5v5), Check his video's you'll find it somewere

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    Derpy derp, athene is indeed just cashing in.
    I rofl'd my ass off at that

Swifty's response to Athene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3-jS...&feature=feedf

He's totally up for it!
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post

He's totally up for it!
    This is gonna be epic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    This is gonna be epic.
    but not really

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Can't we just let the Athene and Swifty characters die out soon? They've been uninteresting for far too long.
    They are god at PvP, and thats about all you can say about them. I kinda find it funny how people over the age off 30 are still so much fanboy over him.

Athene is like Justin Bieber for WoW players...they both are good at what they do, but way to overhyped by screaming girls/dudes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post

He's totally up for it!
    Awesome.
    Can't wait to see Athene play wow again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trispec View Post
    Where in any of swiftys stuff did you see him saying he was an amazing player?
    where in the post which you've responded to do you see the poster state swifty says he's good?

The amount of entertainment that could be created through their 2v2 videos would be epic!
    Avid forum stalker since '09.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollkill View Post
    The amount of entertainment that could be created through their 2v2 videos would be epic!
    The ammount of entertainment from fanboys raging at his ban was much more epic. :P
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishpaladin View Post
    The ammount of entertainment from fanboys raging at his ban was much more epic. :P
    Yes but thats over now we're talking about the future here!
    Avid forum stalker since '09.

To you people saying Swifty isn't that good: Back in vanilla he was considered one of the best pvp-players around. Just fyi. (oh, and just because he didn't get HWL doesn't mean he wasn't good)

My god there are a lot of people that don't care but really care very much that people know that they don't care.

Delusions of grandeur are rife in this thread, let them be, they provide entertainment for people, what's wrong with that?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by a73k View Post
    I turn my head to the side to breathe!
    I hope you didn't mean "I move away from the mic to breathe in".
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.

Deleted
    Now that Swifty is unbanned, I bet Athene no longer has interest in it. Its not him returning now, its gonna be Swifty helping him level up on US servers (if anything) and thats just not in the cards for Athene

(imo)

I really don't care guys I really don't...BECAUSE I don't care I will respond with "I don't care you are stupid for forming your own opinion". I also clicked on and read through these posts because I don't care and I feel obligated to call people that do care lifeless virgin nerds or any variation of that because they find someone who enjoys the game they enjoy funny. Swifty and Athene are two boring people this thread and game is boring...be back later to check in.