Deleted

warlock bugs in 4.2

i v noticed few bugs in lock in 4.2 path :
    1. in rbg when u die u have IMP after ress no matter what demon u had(felhunt/succ), why i need imp ? waste time to summ new demon or soulburn when u need every second to win

2. while u go by mount , u pet is going near u , get combat state but dont dismount just go straight ahead u will see u pet slow down a lot and after maybe 100y u will lose him also lose soul link and gl to your enemy +25%more dmg on u

3.sometimes when i use death coil/or horde standard in bg i cannot use healhstone after this

answer plz if u have this same and i can just have hope blizz will fix it soon

se ya
    thanks

Can anybody translate this for me? I'd like to help, but I'm having difficulty understanding what the OP is trying to express.

Your demons will also randomly run away/target other players... or just stop doing anything at all, sometimes when I summon a demon over the imp I spawned with it has that resurrection stun permanantly.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    Can anybody translate this for me? I'd like to help, but I'm having difficulty understanding what the OP is trying to express.
    Pretty much this I'm confused and scared ans Kremlin just go duel someone and have them kill your pet

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zjarek View Post
    i v noticed few bugs in lock in 4.2 path :
    1. in rbg when u die u have IMP after ress no matter what demon u had(felhunt/succ), why i need imp ? waste time to summ new demon or soulburn when u need every second to win

2. while u go by mount , u pet is going near u , get combat state but dont dismount just go straight ahead u will see u pet slow down a lot and after maybe 100y u will lose him also lose soul link and gl to your enemy +25%more dmg on u

3.sometimes when i use death coil/or horde standard in bg i cannot use healhstone after this

answer plz if u have this same and i can just have hope blizz will fix it soon

se ya
    thanks
    I've noticed most of these bugs as well, and have ticketed the ones I've seen - if you come across this stuff, ticket it! They're aware of at least some of this, though lock pets have always been kinda clunky and glitchy, so we may not see much of a resolution soon.

Translated:

1) You have Felhunter out. You die (step 1, stop dying!). When you rez, you don't rez with your Felhunter, now you randomly have your imp - this happens to me all the time. You either burn a shard to get your Felhunter out, or wait the cast time to summon a new one, leaving you out of the action at what could be an important moment. (and keep in mind, with an imp out, you have virtually zero utility with silence/seduction/etc... I've died a couple times by not realizing I had my imp out instead of felpup, go to hit silence, and...omgwtfbbq?!?!)

2) Previously in BG's, your minion would de-spawn while mounted - now, they run next to you. This was done to avoid the problem of pets dying immediately upon dismounting, where there was a bug in which the minion would spawn with 25%ish health after dismount, leaving them susceptible to a one shot. Now, with them running alongside you, if you get into combat, sometimes they will too (though they're not supposed to) and will no longer have the "mount movement speed" and will be running at normal. You run too far away, and they de-spawn due to proximity.

3) Never encountered this one - ticket it immediately!
    Last edited by Aedail; 2011-07-19 at 01:35 PM.

Heroic progression raider. Incapable of using Saran Wrap.

Deleted
    By far the most annoying thing would be the PETS! Sometimes ar fine, but some other are fucked up.

They introduced the "assist" function that either I'm 2 dumb to understand, or it's not working sometimes; but with that, i think they broke the passive also. So pet on passive, I send to atack one target and it comes back and just sits after a while.

And we know how pets bugged into arena, it was be4... but I honestly say now are even more bugged. I gave up on counting how many times pet just got "stuck" into one place, doing nothing and not responding my commands (and no, he wasn't CCed lol). And it gets even more annoying when healer goes to drink and u send your pet over... and he just doesn't go.

Also, as krembling said... it happent to ress a pet, and be perma ress stunned.

Also, felguard's intercept; i know this is my fault for having auto cast activated and it's been like this pre 4.2. So let's asume we have 2 mobs; I put pet on passive, I fear one target and start hiting 2nd target...and send pet also to that target. Smth like do atack THAT TARGET; when intercept is off cd, he just goes and charge the feared target... even if he was passive and had one target assigned. I know he needs the range, and he just go for he target that he CAN intercept, but it shoudn't.
    Anyway, solution here is to remove auto cast @ that; this doesn't mean it coudn't be fixed.

--------

2nd is the new CC trash mechanic; it was done so I can't glyph fear a mob and not pull the entire pack. Max ranged, it happent to fear the target and pull... don't ask why, but it just happent.

--------

Another recent bug was that I couldn't summ anything except IMP. I coudn't even drag the other pet summon from spell book; a relog fixed it.

======

So I'd say, regarding bugs... there are minor cc and ui bugs and stuff and... PETS, and more PETS bugs, and even more PETS bugs

10+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed since 4.2 some very shitty bugs. Dunno if it's just me or if anyone else has these bugs too:
    Everytime when I do the daily quests in Hyjal and I switch from the "vehicle bar" (i.e. when throwing those turtles into the water, flying around as a bird, throwing the bear puppies on the trampoline) back to "normal", my pet disappears. But when I mount up and down again, the demon appears again.

Anyone else has these problems too?

i experience both problem number 1 and 2, so annoying about a different pet appearing, especially important moments, like ressing at a base in rbg that is under heavy attack, made a ticket about em and got a response when i was offline and they said they said they were unaware of this problem.

I, too, have my demon disappear with those Firelands dailies. I did not realize mount/unmount would solve the issue quicker.
    Me: Where are you?
    Them: In front of AH
    Me: Orgrimmar has five AHs
    Them: ??
    Me: Sigh. Are you in Valley of Lag?

1) Whenever he ressurects after dieing in a Rated Battleground he has Imp summoned (This has been here forever..)

2)When he runs with his mount and his pet gets slowed it will desummon and he will lose it , and that includes soul link . (I suppose when you're mounted Blizzard should make it that pets won't be attackable)

3)Some times that he used Death Coil he couldn't use Healthstone right after that . (I have no idea about this)

Is this a good enough translation guys ?

Deleted
    The assist stance seems to have *disappeared* now... And defensive is completely broken - even if I manually use petattack it just stands there and does nothing. Passive isn't great if you're not used to manually controlling your pet at times so... I want assist back! Or defensive fixed...

Indeed, pet bugs are the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydneyfox View Post
    I've noticed since 4.2 some very shitty bugs. Dunno if it's just me or if anyone else has these bugs too:
    Everytime when I do the daily quests in Hyjal and I switch from the "vehicle bar" (i.e. when throwing those turtles into the water, flying around as a bird, throwing the bear puppies on the trampoline) back to "normal", my pet disappears. But when I mount up and down again, the demon appears again.

Anyone else has these problems too?
    Yes. This happens every time I enter some kind of vehicle. I refused to do magmaw chains because of this too before patch. Also, pretty annoying when you are killed by Mandokir in ZG and rezzed without a pet, severe dps loss on both.

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    Pretty much this I'm confused and scared ans Kremlin just go duel someone and have them kill your pet
    You guys are so lame. His English ain't perfect, but it's perfectly understandable by anyone with an IQ over 80. Stop being douches.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

The pet running along side you while mounted has been the case since 4.2. I haven't encountered any problems with this yet.

Problem number 2 has been annoying the shit out of me ever since 4.2
    Blizzard fix this crap!!! Loosing my pet because it cant keep up with my horse is highly irritating. Then I would rather have it magically reappear when I dismount!

Deleted
    4. succubus ability : invisibility is also bugged , all player can see her in non combat state from far distanse

One thing I've noticed was when I went back and did normal Elemental council in BoT. On The fire guy when he puts up his shield I used my 4pc t11 proc for fel flame on it and I never lost charges. Tried this on a priest shileded enemy as well and never lost a charge till the fel flame actually dealt damage. But it did the full 300% damage to the shield.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    You guys are so lame. His English ain't perfect, but it's perfectly understandable by anyone with an IQ over 80. Stop being douches.
    I agree with this.English may not op's first language,either way it is clearly understandable.Asshole personalities are worse than someone making grammar or spelling mistakes.