Megaman Legends 3 Canceled

I played the first and second ones religiously because they were the first 2 games i bought for my ps1 but reading the news of the 3rd one being canceled was like having a huge part of my childhood torn to pieces. I'm never buying another capcom game again because of their blatant ignorance towards their fan base.

A link to the announcement
    http://www.capcom-unity.com/devroom/...ge_from_capcom

Well you're not really missing much by leaving Capcom behind. It really seems like Street Fighter is the only franchise they are at all trying to innovate on, everything else is either rehashed or outsourced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow first they cancel Mega Man Universe and now this? This must really piss off some people since they had this entire thing going where they had a site set up and were actually getting ideas for the game from the fans themselves.

Oh wow wait the announcement was actually on the site I was talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    First Megaman Universe, now this. I should abandon all hope for another ZX game right now.
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like this was a scam for Nintendo to sell more 3DS hardware. Pump up your player-base with sweet titles that old-school MM fans drool at, proceed to cancel the game once the wave of 3DS buying is over. Ugh.

The 3DS is pretty boned at this point. So many canceled/delayed games recently. That coupled with the mediocre games at launch...Ouch.

And damnit Capcom! Grow some balls! Just because Iafune left doesn't mean you lost your balls. You were going strong with the community involvement thing, but again, that requires balls.

I'm still waiting for another good Megaman game to come out

10+ Year Old Account
    Megaman has been pretty crapppy since X3 IMO.... I mean you can only take it so far.... Since X3 they've just been Tryingtoohard IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azidonis View Post
    Anyway, their egos, or "epeens" (electronic penises) aside, here are a few links that may help:

Considering Megaman's creator left Capcom, and Capcom's press doods has said they will not be working on any Megaman projects as a result, I'm surprised people are surprised.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Wow =/ I really liked megaman legends 2 back in the day too.