So I've been FORCING myself to play Lock PvP

Affliction (naturally), and just a couple of observations I've made:

-keybind soul burn to teleport and healthstone. Both are incredibly useful.

-glyph of shadowflame. That plus sb/tele is an amazing gap opener.

-gear. It seems that locks are more dependent than most other classes on gear.

-silence DKs.

-soul swap, early and often

-you can teleport without LoS restrictions THROUGH bridge in blade's edge arena (me and my arena partner started laughing our asses off)

-curse of tongues on casters

-shadow ward works against DKs and hunters

I'm sure some of these are common sense to some, but they make difference, and in 2s (lol @ afflock in 2s) every little bit helps.

Glyph soul link if you get focused a lot helps too.

Yes, good observations. Affliction is definitely one of the more challenging specs for PVP. Also remember that the on-use pvp trinket + demon soul is incredibly powerful. I usually use it when we are peeling and I will soul swap to the new target and refresh dots on the old one so all of them gain the buffed damage. UA + Corr + BoA under these effects are enough to kill someone alone in resil gear if they aren't getting any heals or dispels.

funny i got a wild hair up my ass and tried lowbie BGs as a affi.. LOL Man, now I'm just re-rolling disc.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    funny i got a wild hair up my ass and tried lowbie BGs as a affi.. LOL Man, now I'm just re-rolling disc.
    Haha. Disc priests are so overpowered in lower level dungeons and BGs alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Stridulent View Post
    Haha. Disc priests are so overpowered in lower level dungeons and BGs alike.
    LOL yea and arcane mages too.
    this 10-20 bracket my baby is in, literally the arcane mage had over like 40 kills in wsg.

What i loved tho about afflic tho is that the dots stuck after you die. It really stresses BG healers, and rapes hunters even after they kill you. OH and with the frequency of rogues and feral druids in lower bgs, dots are the best anti stealth FU there is ( and later curse of weakness raping their resource regen)
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.