Deleted

Making gold with Engineering: Lets share tips!

Engineering is an extremely amusing profession. It tends to cost alot of gold in order to reach 525 though.
    And earning gold with engineering isnt that easy. Therefore we should unite and share
    our tips ! All tips are welcome!

gonna start :

Goblin Barbecue:

Amazing how much they can be sold for.

Mats: 40g MAX
    Sellprice: 200g ( 150-250 g)

Youre making 160g per barbecue. On tuesdays and wednesdays , the days on which I presume most people raid , they sell fast and easily.

I am very surprised and pleased to learn goblin bbq actually sell on your server, on my server it is pets. I guess each server is different, though the pets will take 3-4 days to sell with constant undercutting they do sell eventually. Other item is overcharged capacitors to other engineers ( nobody farms wrath items ) and of course the good old khroium power core.

If you have been doing your firelands dailies everyday you should have unlocked the new vendors today which means a new hunters scope.
    Friend of mine on the opposite faction picked theirs up yesterday and gave me some scopes to sell to the opposite faction. Managed to make 1500G per scope yesterday

My server must be odd... i regularly sell the barbeques for 300-500g

I sell scopes aswell, ganna try out that goblin bbq idea.

Also, offtopic question I read somewhere about an upgraded Epic Goggles, Firelands ilvl not 359, is this true?

Also which faction for Fireland dailies gives the Engineering gun? Im supposed to choose today.