Wow is getting lag after the Fireland patch. WHY ?

Hi guys. Thanks for your time. I tried to fix this problem. but I couldn't. thats why I have to bother you guys :0
    Here is the SS of my Addons/ Setup. ( All Addons are Up-to-Date)
    I have no problem to DUALBOX with this setting ( Please check the picture) but Im getting huge lag after the patch. esp huge area pvp or boss fight. ( With one WOW/Full screen/ No Recount or Omen....ect ). But I still get lag. Could anyone explain this please?
    Thank you so much

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...811235145.jpg/

Its an issue with WoW. People have been reporting this on the Tech Help forum on the WoW site. My issue is, I get 120 fps when I'm out and about in areas that aren't populated, but it will still go down to 0-1 fps for 3-5 seconds occasionally. This doesn't sound like the same issue you're having, but I would bet they stem from the same problem.

So with my computer set up. I shouldn't get lag in Raids or Huge area pvp? I tho its the time to upgrade my computer lol

---------- Post added 2011-07-20 at 03:29 PM ----------

Is anyone getting the same problem too? still looking for the solution. thanks
    Last edited by taka2010; 2011-07-20 at 03:28 PM.

All my addons are up to day and I just delete my WTF folder. but still getting lag when theres too much effects druing the bosses fight or huge area.
    Anyone ???
    thanks

I have the same thing. I have never had issues in Cata until now. I have a pretty decent computer My ms is around 50 my fps around 40-60, and then during certain fights things just come to a stop and then after a few seconds everything catches up. This is worse on Heroic Bethtilac for me. My internet is pretty awesome so its not that, I also have my pc performance being monitored and my cpu doesn't spike at all. It does this with or without the usual suspect addons running.