New proffession?

In every expansion we have gotten a new proffession. What do you think will be the next proffession and would it be another secondary one or a new primary?

I know I don't have perfect spelling

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Architecture/Woodworking and Lumberjacking/Woodcutting. Institute player and guild housing (somehow making it viable while not having an exodus form the capital cities).

Weapon and Armor Restoration (I watch too much history channel)

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdermott View Post
    Weapon and Armor Restoration (I watch too much history channel)
    Sorry but isn't this the same concept as going to a repair vendor and fixing your stuff?

I mean like turning a grey into an epic. Make it long and tedious. Blizz is all about that

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Architecture/Woodworking and Lumberjacking/Woodcutting. Institute player and guild housing (somehow making it viable while not having an exodus form the capital cities).
    Can't they just allow guild's to house inside one of the dozens of unoccupied buildings inside each of the capitals? With clever use of phasing it might be possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    The profession idea I came up with a while ago is called Breeding. You'd be able to make Vanity pets and at high levels, mounts

Also, Hunters would be able to customize there pets.

It'd be a secondary profession as all the benefit from it are cosmetic
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

I mean like turning a grey into an epic. Make it long and tedious. Blizz is all about that
    Oh. Yeah. That's actually pretty cool. Could be some good lore behind it, as well.

Thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Oh. Yeah. That's actually pretty cool. Could be some good lore behind it, as well.

Agreed. That sounds pretty awesome! Collecting greys and whites and turning them into awesome pieces of armor. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    The profession idea I came up with a while ago is called Breeding. You'd be able to make Vanity pets and at high levels, mounts

I think this is a great sounding secondary profession. Collect and breed critters from your travels to level it up. Like archeology there might not be much in game benefit at low levels, but at high levels it can be really cool.

Deleted
    Or it could be combining a certain armor skin (from previous expansions) with the stats (viable for the current content) you want?

15+ Year Old Account
    Fusion

Fuse two items (lower ilvl witl higher ilvl) making the item look like lower ilvl item while retaining the higher ilvl items stats.

Deleted

This! would love to see this.

I really like this idea, that sounds quite good and funny

Deleted
    Primary:
    - Designer (By using common/uncommon/rare/epic dye and other tools, one can alter the looks of armor)

Secondary:
    - Librarian (Gathering books to make the character grow in power. Think a more permanent version of the Adventurers' Journals)
    - Toymaker (Creating various toys, pets, mounts and other vanity items from pieces spread over Azeroth)
    - Diver (Excavating underwater treasures, think of archaeology but with buffs and rare, more powerful rewards)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post

giev nao plx

necromancy

being able to skin humaniods and making armor and weapons and weird pets out of there skin and bones seems very appealing to me

calder gray could be the trainer for the horde similar to belloc brightblade
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2011-07-22 at 05:29 PM.

Deleted
    Please get a Dye professions so everyone can dye their armor themselves instead of all looking the same.

tattoo artist

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Agreed. That sounds pretty awesome! Collecting greys and whites and turning them into awesome pieces of armor. I like that.
    Have you guys even looked at Archaeology yet? You just described the profession so perfectly it's almost scary.

On-topic: Personally I can not come up with any profession that might be missing... perhaps something that buffs necklaces, relics and ranged weapons somehow. I like the previous-mentioned idea of somehow tying a new profession into player/guild housing. Somehow that crafts bows/wands could have potential as well.