Deleted

OC:ing GTX 560 ti

I've messed around a bit with my current GPU trying to push it a bit further. I've had it stable at 950Mhz Core Clock, running both the burn-in test in FurMark and using the Stability test in TessMark.

Now, at 950Mhz I was using the default vcore of 1.025V which to me is pretty impressive, considering that the specific model I've got comes with a default OC of 880Mhz.

I've attempted to push it further, and I would like to see the card get to 1000Mhz stable. I've raised the vcore (step by step) to 1.100V, but the card is still not stable (it causes FurMark or TessMark to crash with the message "lost connection to the OpenGL driver"). I am a bit reluctant at increasing the vcore any further as the card is running a bit hot at these speeds (the most successful 1000Mhz attempt had the card at around 80-82C).

That said, how much could I raise the vcore without damaging the card? Am I simply too optimistic in trying to get my card to 1000Mhz?
    I'll be honest and say that I'm pretty new to OC:ing in general and I'm simply experimenting a bit for the sake of trying.

Edit: got it stable at 970Mhz on 1.050V.
    990Mhz on 1.050V failed after ~52 seconds.

---------- Post added 2011-07-20 at 10:10 AM ----------

Bump. Anyone?

Found this in my searches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJKBK48OcKQ
    Has it running at 1.003Ghz @ 1.112V. I know all cards are different but my question still somewhat remains, how high can the vcore go w/o damaging the card?
    Last edited by mmoc7c6c75675f; 2011-07-19 at 09:25 PM.