Thread: 2s=poop

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The only fun comp in 2s is mage/rogue.

You cant play healer/dps in 2s cus 85% of your fights will be 45 mins. And most double dps comps just get trounced by healer/dps, the exception being a well played rogue/mage is extremely hard to deal with.

Warrior/RDruid is a really good comp rofl..

Every class has a comp, every comp has its niche, every player has its downfall. Im a warlock, and im at 2100 (still rising) in 2s... dont talk about difficult as a warrior/druid please. Warriors should be able to destroy anyone they see while 8 seconds of cyclone should be enough to finish just about anyone.

Pally/Warrior, nothing but 47 min games. Fun.
    the time cap is 45min...........
    Some might say we've lost our way
    But I believe we've not gone far enough

Quote Originally Posted by borox View Post
    Every class has a comp, every comp has its niche, every player has its downfall. Im a warlock, and im at 2100 (still rising) in 2s... dont talk about difficult as a warrior/druid please. Warriors should be able to destroy anyone they see while 8 seconds of cyclone should be enough to finish just about anyone.

the time cap is 45min...........
    And how do you propose a druid healer CCs a shammy healer for 8 seconds? With LOS, grounding totem and a ranged interupt every 6 seconds it seems pretty impossible, if he is semi-competant at least.

And how do you propose a druid healer CCs a shammy healer for 8 seconds? With LOS, grounding totem and a ranged interupt every 6 seconds it seems pretty impossible, if he is semi-competant at least.
    nature swiftness into a cyclone and chain the second cyclone? or catch him in the open, juke the interupt, and go at it again. you also have your bear/feral stuns which you can use to get a head start. soooo....

Juke the interupt=grounding. Waste of NS. You think his partner wont interupt too while you chain the second one? And bear stun is on a 1 min CD

EDIT: Plus, why would any semi competant player (healer) be caught right in the open away from any LOS at all?

Juke the interupt=grounding. Waste of NS. You think his partner wont interupt too while you chain the second one? And bear stun is on a 1 min CD

EDIT: Plus, why would any semi competant player (healer) be caught right in the open away from any LOS at all?
    grounding totem is on a 45 second cooldown, plus his warrior can stun the person on you to get that second one off, or travel form to get some distance and then do it? Also, it only takes 1 stun to start it. And as to the los, theres always gunna be a time where you can get him...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    ns hibernate

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a reason all if not most resto druids are switching into feral mode this season if they wish to stay serious in 2400+ in 3's and same goes with 2's. Every person can say that he could do this or that ability at this time... the sad reality is that right now Rdruids are not in a good spot. I would clearly take another healer before Rdruid therefore it's gimping your team for most comps. The only strong match up that I've seen so far on my battlegroup would be Mage/Rogue/Rdruid and you're getting carried quite hard from the mage/rogue. With Warr/Rdruid in 2's you need a very good Warrior. period. I disliked that comp because of the lack of mobility. I've seen quite a few Healer/DK comps so it's still very viable. I did Rdruid/DK for a little bit and had a very poor W/L ration @ 2200 because other comps were just better suited in those situations. So there you have it.. we all have opinions and thats mine.

2s are farmed by pve heroes(and anyone with a brain) for the easy guaranteed gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least you don't play a Shaman or Warlock that has to resort to doing 3's in a few selected comps because we're so gimped in terms of utility and survivability. Blizzard just has tunnel vision 'balance' focused on Mages and Rogues.

---------- Post added 2011-07-21 at 06:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    2s are farmed by pve heroes(and anyone with a brain) for the easy guaranteed gear.
    Luckily they're forced into 3's to get Tier 2 gear.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. ~ Albert Einstein

2's = fun. best done with a comp that has been proven not to work, between friends who talk about stuff they're doing irl while calling out targets. I've seen a lot of epic 1v1 duels go down. Won't forget the time 2 sub-rogues cut me in half in the opening, my partner was assassination. One sub backed off and let the other duel my partner for a good five minutes, applying the coup-de-grace when my partner won her duel. Now that's what I call Honor Among Theives.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arktosa View Post
    Shaman or Warlock that has to resort to doing 3's in a few selected comps.
    Last edited by mmocffcb256aa5; 2011-07-21 at 11:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by malpractis View Post
    This says more then a thousand words. Thanks Malpractis /cheer

are OP saying that hpalas got more CC the druids?