Deleted

Affliction haste question!

Is there any specific haste cap I should reach?

From what I've seen on armory and such like, people seems to aim for around 2450 haste (Yes I am a Goblin).

Should I always stack as much haste as possible or just maybe go with crit?

15+ Year Old Account
    Haste maintains a constant value of good for Affliction.

It will almost always be your best secondary stat after hit rating.

If you really want to know, sim it
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Deleted
    So even tho I don't really get any extra ticks anymore I should aim for haste? Wouldnt it be better with crit. Just brainstorming atm since EU servers is down and i cant do a shit :P

Haste is always better than crit and mastery. Even if you cant reach an extra dot tick you should still go for more haste, as it will still shorten the duration of your dots and thus increase your dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadle View Post
    Haste is always better than crit and mastery. Even if you cant reach an extra dot tick you should still go for more haste, as it will still shorten the duration of your dots and thus increase your dps.
    Pretty funny that you replied. You were one of thoose locks I checked out on the armory But ye thanks for the reply!

Seems like the Lock tier set have alot of haste in it and hit even. Got a feeling aswell that the gear have more haste this tier aswell.