Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    Yay! U are stripping?? U are man or a women? Maybe u can show a picture about yoursalfe for us??
    It's clear this guy suffers from a mental illness.

Quote Originally Posted by Leorina View Post
    My BF buys ore in bulk, prospects it, cuts gems, sells them on the AH at the right time. He's also gotten lucky with some BoE drops in Firelands.

Me? I just got a rich BF.
    this But im a boy (i assume you're a female) and im all alone in my nerd cave

46k. i've only done this for 2 weeks all from 20k i looted 2*5k last week, and 1*15k this week. i expect roughly 20k next
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

hmm let me break it down per alt...

My main bank alt
    Rare patterns, buff food, darkmoon cards of various levels, armor/weps from darkmoon fair turn ins, herbs, LK vanity items, enchanting rods, shirts(holiday/rich purple/LK), and a few potions(illusion and treasure finding),

Alt 2
    all gems

Alt 3
    glyphs and enchanting scrolls

alt 4
    pvp armor, bags, pets, belt buckles

I also cross faction pets and various faction only patterns

Thats it in a nutshell

I plan on adding the new BS patterns to alt 4 but went with the jc bag first
    Last edited by usiris; 2011-07-23 at 06:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guild pays for repairs and flasks so I don't ever spend money, just clocks up over time get free enchants and gems lol sitting on a nice 390k atm but I got lucky with a Lot of Boe's in f.lands

I sell epics. I have 110k at the moment

Tailoring (low level items, bags and occasionally high level stuff) + Engineering (pets and parts) + Inscription (glyphs and decks - yes, still) + Enchanting (simply buy mats, make scrolls and list). Takes surprisingly little time once you get into the rhythm of scraping AH for mats and posting a couple of times per day, 3-4 times for glyphs). Can rack up anywhere between 4k and 10k a day. If I have some spare time I also play the AH on scarce trade goods, like those from late Vanilla or BC, by combining low stacks into full stacks and selling for 200-300% what I paid for them. People who are powerlevelling their professions will gladly buy a full stack of something even if there are part stacks at a lower price.
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!

Quote Originally Posted by CricketEmerissEU View Post
    I do this. spend maybe 10 minutes a day just 'playing' the AH.

some days I don't make anything, but other days I'll make upwards of 50k.

I'm an engineer at a local company

Oh wait..

Usualy the old fashioned style: leveling alts and daily quests.

Normally I farm old world mats and either sell the enchants from them or just sell the raw material.

Lately I've been farming 25m FL trash and getting epics. Really lucrative.

Straight Pimpin'

10+ Year Old Account
    I run old world raids such as molten core and bwl for elementium ingots and blood of the mountain, plus a chance at the legendary drops. It's actually surprisingly good income as blood of the mountains sell for 1-2k on my server and the elementium ingots when made into enchanted elementium bars sell for approx 1.5k. plus all the gold you get from boss kills.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketEmerissEU View Post
    BoEs from ZA/ZG. Sell maelstroms too god knows there's infinitybajillion of them out there already but oh well, here's to another 100g.

Buy volatile elements from AH >> Mail to Alchemist (transmute spec), make Truegold >> send truegold to Blacksmith/Engineer, craft boe weapons >> $$

By the time you've gained some financial strength this system supports itself. I even take the time to craft my guildies gear at my own expense since it really doesn't matter at this point. It's just gold after all.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

Deleted
    10k, i'm not really into gold that much. I got it from quests and a bit alts, my alts have about the same

10+ Year Old Account
    I sell enchants and generally make 20k-30k a week. Only have about 250k atm because I have terrible impulse control and don't normally spend more than an hour or so a day on professions.

By enchanting mats, gems and cloth. Make scrolls, cut gems and sell bags.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there anything i can farm for money? I got most of my money at begining of cata farming crap out of ore but now i'm running low on money. Is there anything worth farming/soloing? Cba playing the AH.

Every few weeks I take my fake US dollars down to the local pawn store where I trade it in for piece of gold. I'm not sure when the store is going to figure out they are getting ripped off, but I'm hoping it isn't for a long long time.

I do get a few silver coins every now and then, but I avoid getting copper coins. They just take up too much room.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I make a lot more gold now with a Enchanting/JCx2/Alch/Mine/herb (across alts), however I spend more than I make of late... some computer programmer stripping locally and Im making it rain!

10+ Year Old Account
    900k right now. 4.2 craftables + flipping cheap epics. Before 4.2 it was mostly inscription with dmf trinkets and glyphs. I've dabbled in lw, enchanting and the gem market.

Transmuting truegold and volatile air. The volatiles sells for about 600g per stack, insane prizes and insane amounts of gold for me. I'm transmutation master too.
    And cutting gems and selling.

Then the occasional mining and herbing. I don't bother selling the ores, not enough profit, so I prospect and cut gems and use them for daily JC.