363 Holy Paladin LF New Home

Hello all. I'm looking for a new server to transfer to, preferably in the US Central time zone.

As the title says, I'm a 363 (equipped) holy paladin. I'm primarily searching for a 10m Firelands raiding guild.

I'm currently horde, but faction changing would not be an issue.

PM me if you're interested! I'd be happy to fill out an app on your website, or give you more information about myself and my experience.

***Note: a pacific time server would work as well.

Bumping with 10 characters!

<Prominence> 25man 7/7 pushing for heroics, Sun-Wed 6:30-10:00 pst

www.prom-guild.com
    This bro quit the game but still loves the game and will be back for MoP!

Euphoria is currently looking for a few more mature, highly skilled and dedicated players for core raid positions for our 10 mans teams. Although experience and gear are a major positive, it doesn't guarantee a raid spot. Performance does!

:::Current Progression:::
    Firelands 6/7

:::About Us:::
    Our goal is high end progression while not turning the game into a job. We are a level 25 guild on Darkspear (PvP). .

:::What We Expect of our Members:::
    We expect members to be responsible to learn their class and be prepared for every raid before start (all gear enchanted and gemmed w/highest quality, any special consumable besides what we provide, repair money); reading and watching videos on every fight we have planned for that week.

**We provide all flasks, pots, consumables, enchanting materials, gems, item enhancements to core raiders**

::isclaimer:::
    We prefer all members are 18 or older. While we do make exceptions, we do not tolerate drama.

:::Loot System:::
    We do loot by a loot council system where attendance/performance/attitude come into play. Tanks and healers usually come before dps.

:::Raiding Times:::
    Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm Server (MST)
    During progression we sometimes stay in raid past end time....raid on weekends and off nights. Other nights are scheduled for achievement/mount runs, guild rated battlegrounds.

****How to Apply:****
    Our application can be found on our website: www.euphoriaguild.guildzilla.com

Your application will not be taken seriously if you do not spend the time on filling it out fully and completely. We will not waste your time, so do not waste ours.

If you have any questions contact Zelpia or Striding in game or leave us a message on our website.

Deserted
    US-Stormscale / Alliance / TehBoX
    tehbox.net

Raid Schedule:
    Raid 1: Tuesday-Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am PST
    Raid 2: Saturday- Monday 8:00pm-12:00am PST

Current Progression:
    Cataclysm: 2/7h Firelands, 8/13 Tier 11, #1 Alliance raiding guild on Stormscale.

Previous Accomplishments:
    Icecrown: [12/12] (realm first h LK) Heroic: [12/12 HM + Glory of the Icecrown Raider]
    ToGC: [5/5 + Tribute to Mad Skill]
    Ulduar 25: [14/14 + Realm First Algalon] [9/9 HM + Realm First Alone in the Darkness]
    Ulduar 10: [14/14 + Herald of the Titans] [9/9 HM]
    Pre-3.1: [Heroic: Glory of the Raider]

If you think we'd be a great fit for your playing needs, please visit our website for more information. We are looking for reliable, dedicated, exceptional players who can demonstrate a broad understanding of their class and of PvE mechanics. Moreover, you should be able to take a joke and have a good sense of humor, but also be willing to take constructive criticism and communicate with the rest of the guild.

How to Apply:
    Please visit our guild website tehbox.net and fill out an application. If you wish to speak with us directly, ask for an officer (Andabelle, Arbitrr, Benart, Brownnie, or Whishann) in-game. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!