Thread: Deathwings Lair

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Deathwings Lair

So right now Deathwing is flying all over and ganking innocent level 20's with his fire. My question to you guys is, Where DO YOU think his lair will be? Deepholm? Where he was originally. Or maybe Twilight Highlands, at Grim Batol. If you did the quest there you will know why maybe (not giving out spoilers for those who havnt done it.) Or he could be a last minute thing and be a single boss encounter in a portal below the wyrmrest temple (alexstrasza might catch him and prison him in there, you never know what crazy things blizzard might/will do.)

Maybe he will be a single world boss tuned for 40, Like Kazzak. When someone dies he gets stronger, stopping the groups of 80 killing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Aidy660 View Post
    Maybe he will be a single world boss tuned for 40, Like Kazzak. When someone dies he gets stronger, stopping the groups of 80 killing him.
    No way in hell :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Well original deathwing lair was in island in draenor but i highly doubt they would make last raid of azeroth focused expansion in OL. It would be cool tho to see his lair in alterac mountains seeing how unused the zone is and how important it was for DW in past.
    They could make great raid in Kezan ruins.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2011-07-20 at 11:49 AM.

If Deathwing isn't some sort of world event, I will be disappoint.
    When I say you are a monster,
    When I set fire to your name,
    It does not matter where they hear it from,
    Whether truth or lies, it gets said all the same!

Deathwings lair is obviously in a cave under Goldshire. You can enter it from a hidden entrance from the inns basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    Deathwings lair is obviously in a cave under Goldshire. You can enter it from a hidden entrance from the inns basement.
    this is only true on the moonguard us server though.
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Deleted
    He's renting the hole where Saddam Hussein previously had his quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    It would be cool tho to see his lair in alterac mountains seeing how unused the zone is and how important it was for DW in past.
    This would actually make a lot of sense :P
    For some reason I want him to crack jokes at us like Nefarian though

Alcaz Island!

Well, a lot of people I have talked to seem to agree that Deathwing will not be the final boss, and N'thoz will. So I think that N'thoz will personally kill him for letting us get to his place of residence, and then we will have to kill N'thoz after that event takes place.

So I guess my answer would be Tirisfal.

All those years of Onyxia being undercover in Stormwind, she was digging a cave at night. So it must be underneath Stormwind!

hes buried somewhere undernearth Orgrimmar. Gamon let him out as a joke.

Deleted
    Expand Onyxia's lair and make it that, always liked Ony's lair.

Deleted
    in grim batol you can see some servants of deathwing channeling behind gates just before the last boss, we have not seen all that grim batol has to offer...

Heroic Only Boss in the new Ragefire chasm Raid.

Deleted
    Ist Deathwing an Aspect like Nefarian and other dragons ingame? Hes prolly just some old guy with a sadistic and pyromaniac type behavioural disorder most of the time:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously in Deepholm.
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Well original deathwing lair was in island in draenor but i highly doubt they would make last raid of azeroth focused expansion in OL.
    I would actually totally love it if they did that. Reasons to visit awesome but abandoned old content are good in my book.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    In Equestria!

On a more serious note, I believe they should be some place of significance to him, such as Twilight Highlands, or Alterac, maybe the Maelstrom.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping Deathwing ends up being an instanced outdoor boss. (Not a world boss)...

Maybe we chase Deathwing for a while, then end up in some epic battle in Deepholm (instanced of course)