Thread: Deathwings Lair

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    probably going to be in a dungeon under grim batol but it will lead to like an outdoor area out to the maelstrom and finishing in deepholm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vettehenk View Post
    Ist Deathwing an Aspect like Nefarian and other dragons ingame? Hes prolly just some old guy with a sadistic and pyromaniac type behavioural disorder most of the time:P
    Deathwing is an aspect, His son nefarian is not.

To the original topic, I'd like him to be a boss like Nozdormu outside of caverns of time.. spend 2hours on him in this case dragging him to Gadgetzhan then have 30 idiots hit him than at 30% he flips you off and flys away.

Blasted Lands.

And Baine is going to kill him
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

If he doesn't use Alterac Mountains again, I would deem it likely that he's taken residence in Mount Kajaro

Pure, Alliance Turalyon EU 8/8 25 HC

Deleted
    He is the aspect of Death, before Thrall he was the Aspect of Earth.

Deleted
    Above the Maelstrom, flying.

The encounter will be us in flying ships (just like the arrival at Twilight Highlands) vs some parts of Neltharion (like his Tail, his Back, and finally his Head)

grim batol fo sho

Nope best place for him to be would be gnomeregan, and in the end gnomeregan is destroyed during the fight so then EVERYONE WINS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleicious View Post
    Alcaz Island!
    prolly not this but prolly will be 4.3 riad/dungeon setting..somethign will be there for sure tho (@ leat why blizz put in files in there)

and my guess is deepholm cuz that where he came from. as past earth warder he may wanna overtake the zone and the earthmother will be the new Fordring that will help us fight him the way Fordring did in icecrown.

Deleted
    When the last patch comes up with Deathwing we can see in a trailer that he comes out of Stormwind and destroying EVERYTHING. And the raid itself is inside Stormwind via the catacombs.

Someone mentioned this idea to me the other and I thought it would be pretty cool. Have the Deathwing encounter inside an instanced Stormwind/Orgrimmar, so instead of going to him for the fight, he comes to us. It doesn't even have to be Deathwing, any type of boss encounter like that would be very unique and something I think a lot would enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk where, but I really hope it's a world event :/

What I've been praying for is that the final raid on deathwing will take place in org or SW (depending on your faction). Basically he gets tired of the heroes of azeroth killing his minions and decides to sack their capitol cities.

---------- Post added 2011-07-20 at 02:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Swekaka View Post
    When the last patch comes up with Deathwing we can see in a trailer that he comes out of Stormwind and destroying EVERYTHING. And the raid itself is inside Stormwind via the catacombs.
    WOW, at least I am not the only one wanting this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Personaly I hope, that he will be instanced outdoor boss attacking Org/Stormwind ... something like Paragon was fighting at last Blizzcon in front of Org gates ... I realy have no clue how blizz can perform this task ... but some huge guildwide pre-q that ends fighting Deathwing in phased Org/Sw should be soooo epic ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vettehenk View Post
    Ist Deathwing an Aspect like Nefarian and other dragons ingame? Hes prolly just some old guy with a sadistic and pyromaniac type behavioural disorder most of the time:P
    Nefarian isn't an aspect. But yes, Deathwing is.

Alcaz Island!
    and he was just flying and... oh I think I'll land and get a good rest... what there is Theramore isle in sight, they saw me land but hey I am tired...
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted
    Alcaz Island!
    Possible.
    I think you start him in a raid, wherever on Azeroth, then he breaks free off the cave/place he is in, and starts flying around Azeroth, trying to shake off his pursuers (Who could be either on Drakes sent by Alexstrasza, or on his back) while we try to kill adds attacking us from his flanks/rear and tearing off his own armour.
    After some time he would go nerd-rage and dive into deepholme (third phase) where he goes Pew Pew kill every1 by sending more and more adds onto us as time passes by, making it a dps race.
    That's how it'll happen if Blizz listened to me (which, they probably won't do)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nsupra27 View Post
    Someone mentioned this idea to me the other and I thought it would be pretty cool. Have the Deathwing encounter inside an instanced Stormwind/Orgrimmar, so instead of going to him for the fight, he comes to us. It doesn't even have to be Deathwing, any type of boss encounter like that would be very unique and something I think a lot would enjoy.
    freaking awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Senbo View Post
    this is only true on the moonguard us server though.
    I haven't laughed that hard in a while, thanks

But on topic, I have no idea - there's not even really that many clues. I would think it would be in one of the new Cata zones, but having played this game for a while I'm sure it could be just about anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosonia View Post
    I'm hoping Deathwing ends up being an instanced outdoor boss. (Not a world boss)...

Maybe we chase Deathwing for a while, then end up in some epic battle in Deepholm (instanced of course)
    i kinda wanted this for ICC but they made it an instance which went far away from the description that it was basically a glacier and not an actual place. all the frozen throne was was a throne carved out of ice on top of it.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013