Accessories Inquiry

I know, I should look more into it myself but I'm at work so I just want some feedback since I can't get into the fine details.

Most importantly, the differences between the regular Naga and Epic Naga.

Razer Naga

Razer Naga Epic

Razer Mamba

15+ Year Old Account
    I am using a Razer Naga and I love it. I believe the only difference between the "epic" and "regular" Naga is that the Epic is wireless (I once read somewhere that the side button placement was different, not sure if this is true?).

The Mamba design seems very similar to the Razer Deathadder which is my old mouse (currently using it now at work :P) and it is a very comfortable mouse. If you aren't going to utilize the 12 buttons on the Naga, you would probably find the Mamba more to your liking.

The Naga is a smaller mouse, so if you have big hands it may be a bit awkard unless you "claw" your mouse.

I actually want to utilize at least 9 of those keys on the Naga if I bought it, about your comment on hand size are the buttons difficult to press? I had read somewhere that it's a strange placement. I have skinny fingers but I'm 6'4 so my hands are pretty long, haha. And about the Mamba I like the look of it and overall design, I just think I'll wish I had all those buttons. But as stated previously, it's not going to do any good if I can't hardly use them,
    Last edited by ManOfMalice; 2011-07-20 at 05:00 PM.

Like previously stated, it all depends on if you'll utilize all those extra buttons.

Personally, I'd go with a DeathAdder. It's been the most reliable mouse I've ever used.

If you must go with one of those, the Mamba is the older brother of the DeathAdder (except wireless) and the Naga is the mouse all MMO players fap to.

I know both of you have said that about actually using the buttons, but I would; if I was able to do so comfortably. Which is what I was trying to get a perspective of with my 2nd post.

Deleted
    Surprisingly, I'd argue that you should be willing to try the Steelseries Official World of Warcraft gaming mice. Yes, the Razer mice are impressive, but I have yet to be let down by my mouse (The Cataclysm MMO mouse) It does require a download from Steelseries, however.

The Button placement and set-up seems a bit peculiar to me, which is why I was looking at the Naga. With the rows and columns, I mean with everything I'm sure it's just taking the time to get used to but just looking at them the Naga seems more user friendly to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Industry View Post
    The Button placement and set-up seems a bit peculiar to me, which is why I was looking at the Naga. With the rows and columns, I mean with everything I'm sure it's just taking the time to get used to but just looking at them the Naga seems more user friendly to me.
    Pretty much. The Naga is a little small, but I'm 6'4" with big hand and I use it fine. It just takes a fair bit of getting used to. I think the Epic comes with a few different side panels so that might make it fit your hand even better
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

Thanks for all the feedback everyone, I was also able to look into it a bit more and there was discussions on how the Mamba was more suited towards FPS's. Which I do dabble a bit in TF2 and CS:S. So I think where I'm mainly looking at a mouse for WoW and the buttons are sorted better from what I can tell, I'm going to get the Naga.