Thread: 4k honor

Deleted

4k honor

everyone getting 4k honor or only those who were stupid.

Deleted
    Only thoose who was smart enough to get the compensation, sorry your stupidity was in your way to get it.

whaa.... what is this i dont... can we lock this obviously is.. .well i dont even know

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You only get 4k if you bought a piece of 365 gear that single week that it was available for honor before the 371 came out.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

I bought two, and I still have them equipped (Head and Shoulders). Still no compensation honor, I've put a ticket in twice now.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Folexnn View Post
    I bought two, and I still have them equipped (Head and Shoulders). Still no compensation honor, I've put a ticket in twice now.
    I didn't get it yesterday and I haven't been on yet today to check but I'll be sad panda if I still didn't. My hunter is wearing a couple of those pieces still as proof that I ground them out during that AV weekend.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.