10+ Year Old Account

Resto Druid + Other Raid worth alts LF New Home

I'm looking for a new home. I don't really care which character I raid on, I'm proficient with all of them. For your convenience, I've listed them with Main Spec/ Off Spec.

Issolia - Night Elf Druid - Healer/DPS
    Morganti - Human Warrior - Tank/DPS
    Elfangór - Human Warlock - DPS

What I'm looking for is a guild that is progression oriented. Raid size does not matter, nor does faction. I raid to kill internet dragons, if that means I have to become a troll or other horde race, so be it.

To explain the lower gear levels, I recently came back from a several month hiatus, however, the druid and warrior especially were geared for T11 Normals while they were relevant. Furthermore, I've always believed that gear is a means to an end, not the end itself, which is why I've had to part ways with a couple of my guilds. Loot drama is not something I'm interested in.

I have experienced 12/12 T11 Normal modes and 1/13 T11 Heroics. Since my return to the game, I have not had a chance to experience any Firelands kills, but I have watched videos and read up on fights and can adapt very quickly in a raid environment.

My raid times are 6PM PST until pretty much whenever every day of the week. What I would prefer, is a 25 man guild that is at least 6/7 with Ragnaros almost dead. Also, three raid nights a week would be ideal, but I can do four.

I look forward to your interest and if you have any questions, feel free to reply, PM Me or whisper me in game.

Heya
    Whisperwind Eleven is a Horde guild on the Whisperwind server focused on progressing through content based on raids that go from 9pm to midnight PST. The guild was founded in February of 2006 as a place some parents could have some fun online after the kids were in bed and has been raiding ever since.

Accomplishments

* Cleared Sunwell Plateau after the 3.0 nerfs.
    * Glory of the Raider and Heroic: Glory of the Raider
    * 10 and 25: Glory of the Ulduar Raider, Algalon
    * 25-man Tribute to Insanity
    * Heroic Halion - 25
    * 11/12 Hard Modes in ICC-25
    * Glory of the Icecrown Raider 25
    * Level 25 Guild - Closed culture, we have few casual members.
    * 5/13 BoT & BWD HM
    * 6/7 Firelands

Raid Schedule

All raids are from 9pm PST to midnight PST: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday. Organized RBGs on Tuesday (same hours), minimum resilience of 3000 required, culture same as PVE team.

Key Guild Differentiators

* Punctual - 95% of raids end by 12:15am
    * Serious Ventrilo atmosphere. No screaming - ever.
    * Disney rules (no profanity, no racist or dirty jokes)
    * No l33t sp34k or abbreviated text allowed in chat (u fail ur nub)
    * "Fast pulling" culture, we try to speed run content and keep things moving
    * Our goal is to complete all raid achievements and hard modes.
    * Stable. 5 year old guild with a stable core roster.
    * Primarily adults, majority of members 25-45 years old, many with kids. People under 21 rarely fit in.
    * We don't race for server firsts, we see content on our time schedule

Guild Culture

Most of us are hardcore gamers who grew up on Pacman, Quake, Starcraft, Zelda and Mario. Some of us got married, settled down, and are looking for a guild in which we can continue a hardcore approach to gaming on a more limited time schedule. Most members are online about 15 hours a week, some playing much more.

Vent and Guild Chat have "Disney Channel" rules. No swearing, no cussing, no crass humor. Members should feel comfortable playing in their living room and having their 6 year old climb into their lap without worrying that something inappropriate will come spewing out of the speakers. Your son or daughter (if they play WoW) can join the guild casually and have no fear of inappropriate language or content.

The guild is an open book. Applicants are welcome to listen in on raids, ask any member for their opinion on the leadership, or simultaneously apply for other guilds. We understand that joining a guild is a big decision and support applicants who do their research to choose the right guild for them.

We are a guild of raiders. Before you apply, make sure the following describe you:

1. You think you'll have near 100% attendance.
    2. You acquire loot because you want to raid, not the other way around.
    3. Given the choice you'd rather show up for progression nights than farming nights because seeing new content is more exciting than farming epics.
    4. You have a spreadsheet on your machine with all your current gear, your ideal gear, and gear you wish Blizzard would add. You divided the increase of all badge upgrades by their badge cost to calculate the maximum return on investment.

Current openings

* Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest, Warlock, Balance Druid
    * Melee DPS - Ret Paladin, Enh Shaman, Feral Druid (off-tank gear on Pally & Kitty a plus!)
    * Healer - Holy Pally, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid

We are only accepting players of exceptional skill, commitment and culture fit. If you are all of these things then you will likely have a raid spot available. Whisperwind Eleven has a unique approach to recruitment, we recruit players not gear. If you are an amazing person but don't have the gear you can still apply. If you can prove you are amazing, we will gear you up. Our goal is to recruit somebody who will be around for 2+ years, so finding a diamond in the rough is worth our effort.

Final Notes

The guild is here for the long-term. Although 85% is the minimum requirement for raiding we require 100% from applicants.

We do not stop raiding just because an expansion is coming. We were one of the last guilds on the server still raiding Naxxramas one week before BC came out. We downed H. Halion within a couple weeks of Cataclysm release. When asked us why we still raid when an expansion and new loot is just around the corner our answer is simple: Because raiding is fun and we want to experience all WoW has to offer.

Any questions, feel free to message/mail in-game on Whisperwind to Wootshock (GM), Chiria, Deathpod, Dona, or Minch. Please post all applications (template available) in our applications forum at whisperwind-eleven.com